Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/19/2020, 19:49   #406

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choron-Cheats View Post
I dont see any proofs
I mean, give me 5 minutes and im able to find someone who wrotes a comment under a thread and telling someone scammer or 10 minutes and someone is making me fake pictures for 5-10$ to "proof" something that never happend. Also its easy to add a report at btc-abuse and why do we offer refunds if we could just hold it(scam)? Maybe because we are legit. Else it would make no sense why we refunded in the last week arround 2000$, mostly because customers had to wait too long for their product and then of course we offer a refund, because we are just humans like all who sleep or work and are not able to stay up for 24h. Just stop talking if the knowlage is missing. Thanks
You can go on owned C-o-r-e right now and see that you were a trusted seller and are now banned and those screenshots are 100% genuine....I pulled them right off the forums.

Anyone can google Choron-Cheats right now and see they are in fact real.

I've been here for 3 years a lot longer than you and look at my post history. I have zero issue to "fake" these. I'm known for calling out scammers when I see them and providing proof.

I am not a troll nor some competitor I am someone who has used plenty of cheats across many games and I'm calling you out for your blatant scam. I stumbled across you looking at COD providers to test out for CW.

So I provide pictures of you being banned and your rebuttal is "we refunded $2000 this week" that's some great proof that you're legit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2020, 20:19   #407

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidCheaters View Post
I had a few users coming to me who claimed to get scammed by Chron before coming to my store.

I'll ask them for proof now and edit this post and add it.

I don't expect any claims to be considered valid without proof so that's why I'm getting it, but just posting this now since people are accusing him of scams here too.

Weird @ more people saying you scammed? You know what they say where there's smoke there's fire....

Thanks Voidcheaters I know as a provider its probably hard to come forward or prefer to be neutral but being an honest provider goes a long way on ePVP. Definitely puts you on my radar to look at for coldwar
Old 11/19/2020, 20:25   #408

Quote:
Hey I agree but I do think as a competitor I should not facilitate that so I had a change of heart in terms of it being me. I crossed my post and I am just going to urge those customers to come forward themselves. It's stupid as hell IMO when competitors dig dirt on each other. It should be the customers.
100% did the right thing, better to have them come here and post or it can just be construed as you "faking" their stories.
Old 11/19/2020, 20:35   #409

Quote:
Yeah I agree.

Now, Ring 1 on the other hand, I'll bash them myself all day.

They came to my thread to talk **** and 2 days into CW launch they are detected so since they started it I'm happy to finish it.

is CW anti-cheat that much better than MW? Typically COD AC is trash I'm surprised Ring-1 is detected already. Is Treyarch running some stronger stuff than IW?
Old 11/19/2020, 21:04   #410

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Oh, am I, lol? Show me.

Sorry that, unlike you, I know how to investigate BTC transactions and in the time-frame the accuser alleged he made a transaction, he had none. All of his transactions were from later dates.

Furthermore, I asked him to TV me so that I could check his wallet for element spoofing and see if he was actually telling the truth or if he possibly used the wrong wallet, and he hasn't allowed me to.

There aren't "multiple" people, lol. It's the same person in both channels.

It's strange how the few people that have been scammed by Choron are always members that did not request a trade here, can never prove they actually made a purchase, and always disappear after they cry scam.

I don't believe that someone is guilty until proven innocent. If you're going to allege scamming, I want to see more proof than "i BoUgHt AnD wAs ScAmMeD, bElIeVe Me."
I like how you are twisting my words.. I just told you that I was confortable to use discord screen sharing...but I send you a message to go with teamviewr as you asked. I don't know if you are part of the admin of evp...but I lost that money and o don't have anything to hide. I think you never lost money to a scammer.
Old 11/19/2020, 21:15   #411

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandruchi View Post
I like how you are twisting my words.. I just told you that I was confortable to use discord screen sharing...but I send you a message to go with teamviewr as you asked. I don't know if you are part of the admin of evp...but I lost that money and o don't have anything to hide. I think you never lost money to a scammer.
I didn't twist your words, I said that you haven't allowed me to TV to check for element spoofing. I didn't say that you denied my request or that you wouldn't let me.

I have been scammed, and I feel terrible for anyone that has been scammed - especially if, in your case, it's hundreds of dollars. Nobody deserves that to happen to them.

With that being said, I used to develop cheats and stopped because people would sometimes, but rarely, try to get one over on me and either allege they didn't get something that paid for, or charge back and ultimately cost me money. So, I'm not quick to call someone with a business a scammer as it's often their livelihood and people take advantage of that.

Edit: Just finished TV with @ and it shows that he paid. No element spoofing, he definitely sent money 450 euro, 0.033 btc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2020, 21:54   #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
I didn't twist your words, I said that you haven't allowed me to TV to check for element spoofing. I didn't say that you denied my request or that you wouldn't let me.

I have been scammed, and I feel terrible for anyone that has been scammed - especially if, in your case, it's hundreds of dollars. Nobody deserves that to happen to them.

With that being said, I used to develop cheats and stopped because people would sometimes, but rarely, try to get one over on me and either allege they didn't get something that paid for, or charge back and ultimately cost me money. So, I'm not quick to call someone with a business a scammer as it's often their livelihood and people take advantage of that.

Edit: Just finished TV with @ and it shows that he paid. No element spoofing, he definitely sent money 450 euro, 0.033 btc.
finished the TeamViewer session, I show him everything he wanted, I he saw that I paied.. now what?
Old 11/19/2020, 21:57   #413

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
Quote:
finished the TeamViewer session, I show him everything he wanted, I he saw that I paied.. now what?
Can confirm. I checked for element spoofing. He definitely sent money 450 euro, 0.033 btc.

@ I'd considering adding Choron to untrusted given that he's banned on OC and now there's actual proof here (provided by Alex), that people are paying and not receiving products, and ultimately waiting until Alex's audit is completed to see if a trade restriction badge is added - if not a ban. I'd at least add a "Trade with Caution" section on your OP.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/19/2020, 22:32   #414

Quote:
I would definitely go to the admins of ePVP now that you have this proof and even had someone verify via teamviewer that you were ripped off for 500euros. Paste this thread to support and Choron should be banned off here like he was on OC.

@ have a good one my job here is done you joke *** scammer.
Old 11/19/2020, 22:39   #415
Chasing

The Black Market: 194/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,828
Quote:
You can report him .
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2020, 22:48   #416

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
You can report him .
Hopefully something gets done. someone with 44 postive rep then scamming is stupid.

Also ontopic.

The only 2 cod providers I trust me 600 dollar main cod account with is Aimex, VoidCheaters. Both best in the business.
Old 11/19/2020, 22:49   #417

Was gonna purchase lifetime sub from choron cheats few days ago after a trusted member on this forum told me they are legit. They asked me bunch of questions then told me I’m not the customer they’re looking for... I guess I’m lucky...
Old 11/19/2020, 22:52   #418

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkaliez View Post
Was gonna purchase lifetime sub from choron cheats few days ago after a trusted member on this forum told me they are legit. They asked me bunch of questions then told me I’m not the customer they’re looking for... I guess I’m lucky...
I would suggest VoidCheaters if you're looking for a lifetime sub of COD cheats.
Old 11/19/2020, 22:55   #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Hopefully something gets done. someone with 44 postive rep then scamming is stupid.

Also ontopic.

The only 2 cod providers I trust me 600 dollar main cod account with is Aimex, VoidCheaters. Both best in the business.
As someone who idles and reads a **** load and has tried a bunch My list includes:

- PerfectAim
- Xmodus

Both of these have never been detected since launch

Ones that interest me and I may test soon:

- Voidcheaters and Aimex
Old 11/19/2020, 22:57   #420

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
As someone who idles and reads a **** load and has tried a bunch My list includes:

- PerfectAim
- Xmodus

Both of these have never been detected since launch

Ones that interest me and I may test soon:

- Voidcheaters and Aimex
Both also good. Mind you i don't think xmodus has stream proofing yet.

I only suggest voidcheaters and aimex because their aimbot is extremely legit if configed properly, and they have both stream proofing.

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack