Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/20/2020, 15:52   #451

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkb4k View Post
somebody using hack from LAVI for COLD WAR?
I wouldn't touch anything lavi sells with a 100-meter stick. Best bet would be VoidCheaters for cold war or wait until aimex makes cold war.
Old 11/20/2020, 16:35   #452

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choron-Cheats View Post
Im sorry that you didnt meet the requirements, but we have relatively strict rules. Therefore we cannot accept every purchase request.
I like how you respond to this of all messages and ignore all the evidence against you of being a scammer and being banned on Owned Core?

Just keep moving on business as usual.

or @ teamviewing in and verifying you did infact scam that customer for 450+ euros.....
Old 11/20/2020, 17:06   #453

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkb4k View Post
somebody using hack from LAVI for COLD WAR?
He sent me a key but I haven’t tried yet, it’s on my to-do list.
I’ll let you know once I do.
Old 11/20/2020, 17:35   #454
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 2
@:
If youre ready for the truth:
There was a ban due to a rule break, which does not include the subject of scam in the approach on any kind. That you will change the situation to another false story is nothing special. Anyone who does not believe my statements can turn to the appropriate administration and if information get released, it will confirm everything I say. Quit simple. I will not go into this further. Everyone who knows us and has some intelligence will understand everything by themselves.
Old 11/20/2020, 18:25   #455

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choron-Cheats View Post
@:
If youre ready for the truth:
There was a ban due to a rule break, which does not include the subject of scam in the approach on any kind. That you will change the situation to another false story is nothing special. Anyone who does not believe my statements can turn to the appropriate administration and if information get released, it will confirm everything I say. Quit simple. I will not go into this further. Everyone who knows us and has some intelligence will understand everything by themselves.
And what about the guy who sent you 450euros and you lied about receiving it? It was even confirmed via @ teamviewing into his PC and he saw that you received the funds and ripped him off?
Old 11/20/2020, 18:42   #456
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
And what about the guy who sent you 450euros and you lied about receiving it? It was even confirmed via @ teamviewing into his PC and he saw that you received the funds and ripped him off?
Someone saw over another computer that we recieved something or ripped someone off? ok
I will no longer talk here, its just retarded what I have to read. I will no longer waste time for this. Anyone with a little brain can form a clear opinion of themselves here.
Old 11/20/2020, 19:03   #457

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chengleejin View Post
I got a question If he is a scammer, why did he send me back 720euro?

I purchased some days ago and was tired of waiting for my access, choron was sleeping and the other staff told me he dont have access to give me my product right now...so i asked for a refund and got it 1 day later. So why should they scam someone for 450 and refund me 720euros? They could’ve just kept my money...
You should include photos and a video of you refreshing the page on your transaction explorer to help him clear his name. That shouldn't be a problem.
Old 11/20/2020, 19:08   #458

Quote:

I purchased some days ago and was tired of waiting for my access, choron was sleeping and the other staff told me he dont have access to give me my product right now...so i asked for a refund and got it 1 day later. So why should they scam someone for 450 and refund me 720euros? They could’ve just kept my money...
Feel free to provide some proof to this, you saying you got a refund means about as much as CHoron saying he refunded 2000 dollars this past week. Why is he lying about the only user in here who provided proof?

@ literally a respected reviewer here who was taking your side teamviewed in to look at his PC and it clearly shows you receiving the money to your address provided.

I mean clearly you're a scammer or the only option is there is a grand conspiracy against you by all of us in this thread? Which is more likely?

Why don't you refund him his money and show us how you're not a scammer instead of having a 6 post account come on here and say he received his refund.

Refund @ 's money and prove you aren't scamming.
Old 11/20/2020, 19:31   #459

Quote:

LOL it is as if every scammers in the world have an unspoken rule that prevents them from returning stolen money to their victims.......
Old 11/20/2020, 19:41   #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Feel free to provide some proof to this, you saying you got a refund means about as much as CHoron saying he refunded 2000 dollars this past week. Why is he lying about the only user in here who provided proof?

@ literally a respected reviewer here who was taking your side teamviewed in to look at his PC and it clearly shows you receiving the money to your address provided.

I mean clearly you're a scammer or the only option is there is a grand conspiracy against you by all of us in this thread? Which is more likely?

Why don't you refund him his money and show us how you're not a scammer instead of having a 6 post account come on here and say he received his refund.

Refund @ 's money and prove you aren't scamming.
Here, i made a video too of my coinbase account. is at this address.
Here is again the conversation with him:

And if you need my btc wallet to refund, here it is: 364xcJXhvwHHuWC3qjVozXqcpcVtRsyDmU
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2020, 21:26   #461

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandruchi View Post
Here, i made a video too of my coinbase account. is at this address.
Here is again the conversation with him:

And if you need my btc wallet to refund, here it is: 364xcJXhvwHHuWC3qjVozXqcpcVtRsyDmU
I have a feeling @ will not be coming back to address this lol.

#1) he refunds it and admits he was basically scamming you.
#2) he doesnt refund and proves he was a scammer

it's a catch-22 for him at this point. refund you and hope to keep the scam going saying "see? I wasn't scamming" but he clearly booted you from his server and deleted the ticket.

My guess is no refund.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2020, 06:32   #462

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidCheaters View Post
Sure I can PM you now.

Where is the proof?

Where is the proof?

I mean, epvp is full of them. Look at the eft section lmao. All detected junk
Old 11/21/2020, 07:39   #463

Quote:
EPVP is good and bad.

It's full of false accusations, flat out lies, shameless promotion of re-re-resold detected work...

But if you are smart enough to sift through all the dog ****, you can still find good stuff.
Yeah it's just if people like Choron are still unbanned after blatant proof like this that sours ePVP to a lot of users. There's been countless pinned sellers who were outright scammers who seemed to float around for months and months seems like money talks around here.

I've had two infractions and my posts deleted for calling out/warning about scammers because my posts were "not interested in purchasing" in a scammers thread lol. I just kind of expect to be banned one day for rocking the boat.
Old 11/21/2020, 14:52   #464

Quote:
The people who mass resell detected **** have BANK and they aren't afraid to use it.

I don't think EPVP is corrupt by any means but I think they aren't excited to hear from you that they need to ban their seller that makes them a **** load of money. It's gonna take more than you and a few others making a report.

You'd be surprised how much these guys really make!

Step 1: Be a massive website with killer SEO for cheats.

Step 2: Sell detected cheats with a lot of features for really cheap.

Step 3: Customers get banned, you censor their complaints, and they don't chargeback usually because only a little bit of money was spent. Also you tell them that technically their cheat worked or even blame the ban on them. A lot of these detected sellers know that games delay bans for 24 hours or more usually so they can blame the customer if they add a ton of really rage features with rage default settings. Sometimes they also use a spoofer to change some identifiers which causes for delayed bans in terms of HWID bans. It's all a formula to blame the customer.

Step 4: $$$ like no one's business.

It's REALLY ****** up that people do this, but it's the truth. People will go through these scam providers 2-3 times before they find real providers.
I see what you did there.
Old 11/21/2020, 18:35   #465

Is the Ultimate Unlocking Tool from Rivera legit?

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack