Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MW3 .NET External ESP v3.8 [1.9.461]

Discussion on MW3 .NET External ESP v3.8 [1.9.461] within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MW3 .NET External ESP v3.8 [1.9.461]

Hallo Leute,
Heute ist ein neues release drausen von master131 <3!
Dieses Hack ist wieder Undetectet und externel.

Hier mal paar infos von den hack auf english:
Quote:
Modern Warfare 3 .NET External ESP v3.8 by master131

Make sure to check if your question has been answered on this post first!.

What is .NET External ESP?
It is an External ESP hack that was coded in C# by me. It is designed only for Modern Warfare 3 in windowed mode. You must be running Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.

This is a virus/trojan?
It's obviously a false positive, I NEVER include viruses, malware or any malicious code on any of my releases. The reason why anti-virus software pick this up as a virus is because I've designed it to avoid VAC detection by generating a unique file each time the launcher is launched (hence the 'Dropper' term used in AV signatures because it 'drops' a copy each time it's launched, MSIL refers to the fact that the hack was coded in .NET). Please add the file to your AV's exception list and don't spam this thread with "OMG, dis is virus, don't download". I completely understand why they flagged this as a trojan but trust me, it's not! I am against viruses and would never use/create any to harm others.

Is is detected?
As of now, it is UNDETECTED. As with all hacks you download, use at your own risk. This does not inject or write into the game's memory so there is a lesser chance of it being detected. So far, it's been 6 months and there have been no reports of bans.

What version of MW3 does this work with?
1.9.461 (Steam only, not TeknoMW3 or IW5M)

Can I have the source?

I got an OpenProcess error?
Look up the error ID here. A common one might be error ID 5 which means you need to run the hack as admin.

How do I use the triggerbot?
By default, the triggerbot is only activated when you hold down the right-mouse button. If you want it to shoot if you just hover your mouse over an enemy instead of holding down the right-mouse button, change this in the config:

Quote:
How do I use the hack?
- Download and extract the attachment to a folder, don't just double click the Launcher!
- (optional) Edit the config file to your liking (config.mw3esp) with Notepad or any text editor.
- Run Launcher.exe and start the game.
- When in game, use the F-buttons to toggle the functions and use right-mouse button or the Home key to use the aimbot.

My anti-virus keeps complaining about a file in the Temp directory!
This is a false positive, meaning that it's not really a virus. It's the hack's way of prevent the hack from being detected. To get rid of this, you can either a) disable your antivirus or b) edit the config file and add an exclusion so you don't accidently catch a virus while you're playing. In order to add the hack to exclusions, you must edit the config file first. Open the config.mw3esp file with Notepad and find this line:
Quote:
What maps are supported by the radar?
Only the 16 standard maps, 2 Face-Off maps (Aground and Erosion) and Terminal have background images. Other maps will fallback to the legacy radar seen in previous versions of the hack. The reason why the other DLC maps are not supported is because I do not own them and can't add them. You might find a couple of their background images in the maps folder but I've just left them there for future use.

I can see the bar at the top but now my game window is black?
This seems to be related to the latest NVIDIA graphic drivers. If you are running an NVIDIA card, please make sure to disable FXAA via the NVIDIA Control Panel, thanks to @aceado for the fix. Click here for an image.

What OS does this work on?
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 (Consumer Preview, Release Preview and RTM/Final)

Features:
- Aimbot
- BoxESP (with Turret/Helicopter/Plane support)
- Snaplines
- Distance ESP
- Crosshair
- Radar (with map backgrounds)
- Status/Menu bar
- Configurable settings
- Name tag
- Triggerbot
- VAC countermeasures to make sure this stays undetected.

Quote:
Credits:
Alexandre Mutel - Fixing SharpDX to my request (not hack related).
KN4CK3R - Posting the root source of OSHeCoD6.
@sph4ck , @dheir and @c0z3n - Updating the hack in Python and adding a crap load of features as well as providing a bug fix for the box issue.
@Archangel - Faster aimbot that is compatible with snipers.
@Thunder - Helping me to test the hack out.
@Hassan , @Blitz , @Derranged , @House , @flameswor10 - Helping to test out the old overlay.
Everyone else who helped with the development of External BoxESP for MW2.
Benutzung auf eigene Gefahr!

Virustotal :
Attached Files
File Type: zip MW3byHacker41822.zip (6.58 MB, 169 views)
Old 07/17/2013, 18:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 4,541
closed
Closed Thread