Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crysis Aimbot ?!

Discussion on Crysis Aimbot ?! within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Crysis Aimbot ?!

I'm sorry because im posting this topic in COD sub-forum, but you don't have "Crysis sub-forum" and i had to post somewhere, so once again sorry.
If you don't agree with this, please delete this topic. Thank You.

I was searching few months (and im still searching) to find simply aimbot for Crysis v1.0 (1.1.1.5676) but i couldn't find none. I tryed all types of aimbots, triggerbots (even for CS, CSS, COD 4,5, for HALO etc.) None of them works, because they have different source code obviously.
So my question is, does crysis aimbot exist if is able to make, can you make 1 for me? if is not hard.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards.
Old 02/26/2013, 11:44   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,483
Hackrequests is not allowed on this forum
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2013, 14:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 4,539
closed