Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aiuto con call of duty

Discussion on Aiuto con call of duty within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aiuto con call of duty

Ragazzi o Call of Duty Black Ops Per il Pc lo istallato circa 2 settimane fa ieri lo dovuto disistallare x problemi al pc, oggi lo vorrei ristallare, quindi mi fa il procedimento mi istalla steam mi fa accedere a steam ed a dun tratto mi chiede la chiave x entrare ha call of duty black ops quella che sta sul discetto, la metto e mi dice che la chiave già e utilizata,infondo si e utilizata xk lo messa io la prima volta e mi e andato adesso che specie di chiave devo inserire

Boys or Call of Duty Black Ops for the PC installed it about 2 weeks ago yesterday, had to uninstall the pc x problems, today I would ristallare, then the process makes me me me access installs steam and steam suddenly dun ask me the enter key x has call of duty black ops what is the discetto, I put the key and tells me that already and utilizata, and infuse it utilizata xk I put the first time and I went and now that I sort of key to enter

Garçons ou Call of Duty Black Ops pour le PC, il a installé environ 2 semaines il ya hier, dû désinstaller les problèmes x pc, je voudrais aujourd'hui ristallare, alors le processus me rend moi l'accès installe la vapeur et le tout d'un coup dun me poser la entrez x clé a Call of Duty black Ops, quelle est la discetto, je mets la clé et me dit que déjà et utilizata, et laisser infuser il utilizata xk j'ai mis la première fois et je suis allé et maintenant que je sorte de clé pour entrer dans