Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FrameRate abstürtze?!

Discussion on FrameRate abstürtze?! within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FrameRate abstürtze?!

Hey, also ich habe mal eine Frage. Seid ein paar Tagen stürtzt meine Framerate bei MW3 ab und zu ab. Ich dachte anfangs das wären leggs aber meine Leute mit denen ich zocke haben das auch. Kommt das von MW3 oder von uns?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Psf hack NGZ by:alkey99 Framerate V.6
08/21/2011 - Soldier Front Philippines - 3 Replies
removed
WoW - Niedrige Framerate
07/17/2011 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hallo, zu Anfang, ich habe das bewusst hier gepostet weil ich glaube, dass in der Technical-Support Section kaum Leute damit Erfahrung haben und mir weiterhelfen können. Es gibt hier bestimmt mehr Leute, mit Ahnung von dem Spiel und dessen Einstellungen. Ich wollte mal wieder auf einem privaten Server spielen, dieser hat die Version 3.3.5a und 20.000 Spieler. Es hat früher immer gut geklappt, es lief alles flüssig. Wie gesagt, ich wollte mal wieder spielen aber meine Framerate ist...
[Revised] Unlocking Framerate
02/14/2011 - CO2 Programming - 6 Replies
Ok, so I was looking back in to unlocking framerate for someone, and the old JNB-JMP method still works the same but the unfortunate side effect is that 100% of the resources go into that unlocked client, slowing down the rest of the PC. The proper way to do it is to set the framerate the same as the refresh rate, as most people have a screen that runs at 60Hz, I have attached a 60fps client for Patch 5363. REINFORCE: THERE IS NO POINT IN GETTING 100+ FPS IF YOU ONLY HAVE A SCREEN THAT...
Increased framerate!?
12/16/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi all! I noticed a while back that sometimes the framerate of my co2 went from 31-32 up to 37-39 and i didnt find an explanation. Now i know, whenever i open a browser and load the conqueronline.com page and keep it open, the framerate increases and the game runs more smoothly. Can some1 confirm this?