Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Call Of Duty Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



AIMMASTER - BO7 CHEAT 🔒 | CONTROLLER SUPPORT | ESP & AIMBOT

Discussion on AIMMASTER - BO7 CHEAT 🔒 | CONTROLLER SUPPORT | ESP & AIMBOT within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #301 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 3
I ordered before seeing the 25h2 issue. I'm not gonna cancel, but I hope support is added soon!
JDogYT is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #302


 
Krad3z3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 213
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 1,344
Received Thanks: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDogYT View Post
I ordered before seeing the 25h2 issue. I'm not gonna cancel, but I hope support is added soon!
Open support ticket, you can actually help me finish it.

I needed 25h2 tester anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterbro View Post
Is there a way to downgrade from 25h2 to 24h2 if it doesn't work on the 25h2 version?
Absolutely but I will add 25H2 support dont worry.
Krad3z3 is offline  
Old   #303 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2024
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
Open support ticket, you can actually help me finish it.

I needed 25h2 tester anyways.
I will be very happy to help! I'm just waiting for the SumUp payment processing to complete
JDogYT is offline  
Old   #304


 
Krad3z3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 213
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 1,344
Received Thanks: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDogYT View Post
I will be very happy to help! I'm just waiting for the SumUp payment processing to complete
Open support ticket, I will check payment issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDogYT View Post
I ordered before seeing the 25h2 issue. I'm not gonna cancel, but I hope support is added soon!
Hi, 25H2 support is now live.
Krad3z3 is offline  
Old   #305 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDogYT View Post
I ordered before seeing the 25h2 issue. I'm not gonna cancel, but I hope support is added soon!
Can you give an update when or if the cheat worked for you appreciate it
ghostlyslaya is offline  
Old   #306


 
Krad3z3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 213
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 1,344
Received Thanks: 363
Controller support improvement fix pushed, we now support all controllers native and support binding any aim key.

Krad3z3 is offline  
Old   #307


 
Krad3z3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 213
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 1,344
Received Thanks: 363
Added MW3 support to the cheat. We noow support BO7 | Warzone + MW3 + MW4 in one subscription.

Krad3z3 is offline  
Old   #308 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Wolvesbane31's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 163
Received Thanks: 41
Haven’t had any luck with using controller. I’ve tried every smooth and even set to ads but aim doesn’t seem to work.
Wolvesbane31 is offline  
Old   #309 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2025
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
discord link off
camper.16 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #310


 
Krad3z3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 213
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 1,344
Received Thanks: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by camper.16 View Post
discord link off
Hey, we no longer use discord. Forum and telegram only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvesbane31 View Post
Haven’t had any luck with using controller. I’ve tried every smooth and even set to ads but aim doesn’t seem to work.
Its being worked on, seems to be related to PS controllers only. I am actively working on solution, currently testing with several users. Should be fixed by tomorrow. If you lost any time due to that, it will be compensated.
Krad3z3 is offline  
Old   #311 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I just got your cheat but when I press to generate loader new page pop up and says invalid username and nothing happens please help me
Order#573
Funkyz69 is offline  
Old   #312


 
Krad3z3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 213
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 1,344
Received Thanks: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkyz69 View Post
I just got your cheat but when I press to generate loader new page pop up and says invalid username and nothing happens please help me
Order#573
Looks like another staff member handled this issue before I saw it. Make sure to use support ticket next time instead of elitepvpers post. We help on forum faster.
Krad3z3 is offline  
Old   #313 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
@3ze

Is free test possible? I will buy month if everything works
srdj4n_1994 is offline  
Old   #314


 
Krad3z3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 213
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 1,344
Received Thanks: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by srdj4n_1994 View Post
@3ze

Is free test possible? I will buy month if everything works
We don't offer free trials, that is the whole point of limiting slots and offering only monthly license, having small community.

Point is that less people join, long term users only.

But if you do buy monthly key and there is any issue that support hasn't been able to resolve, we can issue refund. (if you did everything per TOS and have followed requirements)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkyz69 View Post
I just got your cheat but when I press to generate loader new page pop up and says invalid username and nothing happens please help me
Order#573
I think this was already resolved, but let me know on forum if it hasn't been resolved.
Krad3z3 is offline  
Old   #315 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
@ please check messages, I want to try it
@ sent me DM pretending to be Aim Master owner and sent me discord tag from his own discord account, false advertising and scamming how to report scammer to admins
srdj4n_1994 is offline  
Closed Thread




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.