Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAPEST SERVICE UPDATED NUKE SKIN MW3

Discussion on CHEAPEST SERVICE UPDATED NUKE SKIN MW3 within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Arrow CHEAPEST SERVICE UPDATED NUKE SKIN MW3

Hi Guys,

UPDATED NUKE SKIN MW3.

NOTE: I AM SO CONFIDENT IN MY PRICES THAT I PRICEMATCH... If you have seen cheaper than me, please PM me with proof and I will change my prices. I ran nukes before with a team but I am going on my own path now so I am happy to provide discounts for vouches to get my name out there etc..

PRICE: $70

Join the discord and open a ticket and it will be responded to promptly.

How it works:

Add, Join, Listen & Play, Win, Rewards. THATS IT!

FAQ:

- How long does it take?
Just come in one game so i can do the service, i will have allready grinded the contract

- Can I get banned?
Absolutely not!

- What happens if we lose?
If we lose I will provide a second contract to complete your order and a discount on the service.

If you have any more questions or want my service, go ahead and DM me!
Old 02/01/2024, 00:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hallo,
I would like to buy the nuke service. Is paypal okay? And do you have time at the weekend?
Old 02/01/2024, 02:00   #3

elite*gold: 24
Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Englmoa View Post
Hallo,
I would like to buy the nuke service. Is paypal okay? And do you have time at the weekend?
Yep, I have time all week/weekend. I saw you added me on discord, ill take it from there!
Old 03/01/2024, 22:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I would like to buy the service.

Tags
modern warefare 3, nuke carry, nuke cod streak

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 🔥China01🔥 Nuke Carry Service🔥 It only takes 1-2 ho🔥 We provide and carry the nuke
05/03/2024 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
- Win 5 Warzone matches (Quad) in a row - There will be a "Champion Contract" for you in the 6th game. After picking up a contract, there will be an announcement saying that your squad is going to arm a nuke, then a game will put a HUGE crown (real-time bounty) on you - The contract will ask you to get 3 elements, which will give you some obstacles by each element you get (radiation damage, minimap jammed) - After picking up all elements, you will need to combine them at the given location...
[Selling] 🔥Team073🔥 Nuke Carry Service🔥 110$ For Completion 🔥 We provide and carry the nuke
04/02/2023 - Call of Duty Trading - 5 Replies
Team073 Nuke Carries! https://i.imgur.com/vJHPK0U.png HOW TO NUKE AL MAZRAH - Win 5 Warzone matches (Quad) in a row - There will be a "Champion Contract" for you in the 6th game. After picking up a contract, there will be an announcement saying that your squad is going to arm a nuke, then a game will put a HUGE crown (real-time bounty) on you - The contract will ask you to get 3 elements, which will give you some obstacles by each element you get (radiation damage, minimap jammed) -...
[Selling] [Warzone 2] Complete nuke Explosion and earn nuke skin (you log in account )
03/08/2023 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
I have won 5 match(es) in Warzone. Currently has a Calling Card. we have 2 team (total 8 people) match with you in raid .and they will protect to you until finish nuke mission. Don't shoot the whole time in raid. Your account will follow my team directly into the nuclear detonation mission. get nuke skin Two ways :you can log in game join us and Complete nuke Explosion.
[Selling] [Warzone 2] Complete nuke Explosion and earn nuke skin
03/01/2023 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
my discord id :apple2020#5131 I have won 5 match(es) in Warzone. Currently has a Calling Card. Your account will follow my team directly into the nuclear detonation mission. get nuke skin Two ways :you can log in game join us and Complete nuke Explosion. or you give us account .let 's log in and Complete nuke Explosion.