Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fecurity - Top cheat with Aimbot and Unlocker game things! for Warzone 2.0 🔥

Discussion on Fecurity - Top cheat with Aimbot and Unlocker game things! for Warzone 2.0 🔥 within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
Talking Fecurity - Top cheat with Aimbot and Unlocker game things! for Warzone 2.0 🔥

Hot new addition to the acclaimed battle royale Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 | Warzone 3.0 | DMZ | Modern Warfare 2 Remastered | Modern Warfare 3. The private cheat for the CoD MW2 | CoD MW3 online game includes the Aimbot function, thanks to this function you will smash your opponents in kb, DMZ or Battleroyal mode to ashes and leave your enemy no chance of winning, the display of opponents in the cheat for WW2 is very flexibly configurable by filters : Display their Skeleton, Squares (Boxes), health level, nicknames, customizable distance to them, vizibl check, anvizible players and more.

As a bonus, you get DLC Unlocker with which you can unlock game items (Weapons, performers, business cards, blueprints, etc.). Completely free and safe.

:Windows Supported:

:::::::::::::::::::::: ABOUT ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Supported Warzone 2 and Warzone 3
Work in Steam and Battle.net
Supported Windows 10 :: 2004, 20H1, 20H2, 21H1, 21H2, 22h2 and 11 Windows 22H2 (Win 7,8 and 8.1 NOT SUPPORTED!)
Game Mode ::
Fullscreen, Window, Borderless;
Processors :: All;
GPU :: All;
- The disk on which Windows is installed must be in GPT format (Learn). The disc format is fairly easy to change. There are all of them, maybe you have an MBR. Then you need to google how to change.
- Bios in Uefi

Features:
  • Aimbot:
    Enable
    Aim at Shoot
    Aim at Scope
    Visbile only
    Two types of aimbot input. (Relative, absolute)
    Controllable speed (0-100%)
    Recoil compensation
    Draw FOV
    Gamepad Support (Only xbox at the moment)
    Prediction
    Setupable FOV (0-15)
    Ignore Knocked Targets
    Target Switch Delay
    Absolutely unique hitbox system
    Two aim keys

Visual:
  • General (Player Esp)
    Enable
    Enemy only
    Box
    OOF indicators (out of view)
    Health
    Shield
    Skeleton
    Skeleton Thickness
    Glow
    Fill Glow
    Visibility check
    Glow thickness
    Type (Default, textured, thermal, noisy)
    Distance
    Player Info (Nickname, distance, weapon, ping, kills, rank)

Loot:
  • Enable
    Distance
    Categories (Other, ammo, weapon, armor, money, self, booster, gasmask, killstreak, tactical, nades, usable, modification, contract, perk, container, market station, exchanger)
    Customization (Name, underlining, icon, ingame name color, ingame distance color)
    Keybind

Misc:
  • Unlocker (Use at own risk*)
    Custom Clantag
    Distance Unit (Feet, yard, meter)

Some features may removed anytime or add back.

Cheat in game

Purchase Cheat:
Quote:
Purchase now for 1 Day:
CLICK TO BUY 4$

Purchase now for 1 Week:
CLICK TO BUY 10$

Purchase now for 1 Month:
CLICK TO BUY 20$
Instant delivery after purchase to your email!

If you have questions
* - Please note that cheating is always risk and you should understand this when you purchase cheat. We do our best to keep cheat undetected, but if it will be detected all your time will be frozen and cheat going to update. We dont do refunds once you redeem key!