Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MW2 DULLWAVE 💎CHEAT💎 WARZONE ⭐|QUALITY|AIMBOT|ESP|UNDETECTED|⭐ 24/7 SUPPORT 📞

Discussion on MW2 DULLWAVE 💎CHEAT💎 WARZONE ⭐|QUALITY|AIMBOT|ESP|UNDETECTED|⭐ 24/7 SUPPORT 📞 within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 42
Arrow [Cosmocheats.com]MW2 DULLWAVE WARZONE ⭐|QUALITY|AIMBOT|ESP|UNDETECTED|⭐24/7 SUPPORT📞

Cosmo Cheats

!Quality | Undetected | Best Support!

MW2 DULLWAVE
Prices :
Day keys - $6
Week keys - $23
Month keys - $60

Click Spoiler to see features

About Us:
We are an active community which hopes to only to provide with the best quality cheats in detection and features while allowing for the best SUPPORT on the entire market!
We Promise the best quality and support!

Old 07/30/2023, 02:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
TBM Head Mod

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,046
#re-opened
Old 08/12/2023, 11:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I bought this cheat with them, 1 month key.
Its not working on my computer even after i did everything they said + what theyr support software asked. Theres some options that were "red" to fix, like having TPM enabled and etc.. and i fixed so everything went from red to green.
But it still doesnt work.

40+ hours later and it still doesnt work, im with a ticket opened on theyr discord and theres a guy asking me to do stuff but still doesnt work, and since 14 hours ago they stopped talking to me. The worst part is, he said they dont offer refund EVEN IF IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!

They say here on this post "We promise the best quality and support", but i dont vouch for that, atleast the support.
Also they say here theres 24/7 support, which is a LIE.

---------------

4 days later and theyr cheat still didnt work on my machine even after i did EVERYTHING they told me, even formatted my computer using theyr ISO.
And the answer ? There is none, they simply stole my money.

Tags
call of duty cheat, mw aimbot, mw2 cheat, wz cheat, wz esp