Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

$0.62 Battle.net Phone Verified Accounts Warzone 3 -Full Access Real Email for Code

Discussion on $0.62 Battle.net Phone Verified Accounts Warzone 3 -Full Access Real Email for Code within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 34
Thumbs up $0.62 Battle.net Phone Verified Accounts Warzone 3 -Full Access Real Email for Code

----------------------------------------------------
Battle.net Phone Verified Accounts for Warzone 3 (Full Access Real Email for Verification Code)

-The purchase is fully automatic. The digital product (Login details) you bought and instruction manual will be automatically sent to your email once payment is received. (You can also found them in my website after you login to this link: https://two2nd.com/my-account/downloads/ )
-What is included?
1) Battle.net email and password
2) Email login and password
3) Activision email and password (Same as Battle.net credential, will be created when you first time login to game)
-Phone/SMS verified and ready to play.
-Battletag and In-game name change available
-After follow our instruction manual, it will setup the reverifying code to send to you mobile in future (Do not required to pay to extend the phone number every month)
-Account is totally new and never login before, after you press play button on bnet, it will prompt message by asking whether to create activision account using bnet details or you wanted to link to existing activision account.
-Using postpaid numbers instead of prepaid numbers, to reduce chances of ban.
-Made by hand without using bot and using private dedicated proxies in small batches.
-Secret Answer no longer working now, but no worry, our account come with REAL email full access. You can login to the email to get verification codes.

Price: $0.62 each

Accepting elite*gold (Send Trade Request), PayPal, BTC / ETH / USDT, Skrill, Bank Transfer, Credit / Debit Card, Wise, Revolut

You can buy here - Website
*The purchase is fully automatic, login details will send to your email upon payment.*
My discord server - Discord

Discord: Leafdropsoft#9695
Telegram: Leafdropsoft9695
Instagram: Leafdropsoft

Old 05/04/2023, 18:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added u
Old 04/12/2024, 02:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
62 cents is way to much i can sell them for 20 cents each

Tags
battlenet account, cod account, phone verified wz2, warzone 2 account, wz2 account