Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for WZ2 Rage Hack Setup

Discussion on Looking for WZ2 Rage Hack Setup within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for WZ2 Rage Hack Setup

For the people who don't know: Hack raging is when you go all out hacking and have all the setting max.

I am looking for a similar setup I had with WZ1. I use rage with hacks and usually get shadow banned/banned within 3-4 games. I would simply just rotate it to a different account. Im just wondering if this method still works?

I am looking for a hack that is extremely strong and accurate. Also, I need accounts ready to go when one account gets banned.
Old 01/16/2023, 13:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 130
use teyki, hard aim with spoofer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WZ2/MW2 RAGE | SILENTAIM+BUILT IN SPOOFER
06/06/2023 - Call of Duty Trading - 3 Replies
deleted
Best WZ2 rage aimbot/spoofer
12/07/2022 - Call of Duty - 7 Replies
I used to rage 2 years ago and now I'm back - wondering what is the best rage aimbot nowadays? I'm also looking for a spoofer because I'm HWID banned I had a look at the list from the other topic but it's not mentioned which one is rage
Looking for a FOV tool for WZ2.0
11/21/2022 - Call of Duty - 0 Replies
Dear guys, I'm looking for a FOV tool that can work with WZ2.0. I used to use FOV200 when I used to play WZ. Because the monitor screen is too big, I will experience dizziness and discomfort when using 120FOV, so if there is a FOV tool that can be used in WZ2.0, please let me know. The price is no problem. Safety doesn't matter. Thanks in advance to everyone here, congrats!
Best cheat for rage hacking WZ2?
11/18/2022 - Call of Duty - 5 Replies
Which cheat is best for raging in WZ2 with spoofer included?
[Buying] Looking for MW2/WZ2 cheat developers
11/18/2022 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for MW2/WZ2 cheat developers Require - The full version supports ontology mode/war zone2 - Private cheat + HWID cheat - ESP full product (not detected) - Support win10-win 11 - Simple Injection - Custom ESP and AIMBOT recoil reduction function