Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🍩[DEMONIC CHEATS] MW2 / WARZONE 2 ✔️ STREAMPROOF✔️ WALLHACK✔️ CONTROLLER ✔️ UNLOCK🍩

Discussion on 🍩[DEMONIC CHEATS] MW2 / WARZONE 2 ✔️ STREAMPROOF✔️ WALLHACK✔️ CONTROLLER ✔️ UNLOCK🍩 within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/05/2022, 22:19   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
DO NOT RECOMMEND - AWFUL EXPERIENCE
From what I understand this cheat or "source" was bought from someone else etc

Anyways my experience with Demonic Cheats was bad all around, upon buying my 1 week subscription I wasn't able to use the cheat for around 4 days due to it crashing constantly which was obviously known and was being worked on, after 3-4 days the cheat was "updated" which didn't do anything for the crashing, if anything people reported that it got worse. I was promised to get 3 days comp which I requested to get a week later since I wasn't gonna be home for the week, long story short never got my compensation and never got to use a stable working cheat either. Buying a non-working cheat and not getting the comp promised because of cheat being down and not working is a scam, so yes I did get scammed and that's why I could never recommend this to anyone.

A lot and i mean A LOT of people have also reported that this cheat is detected, most reports from people playing legit with esp. I myself can also confirm that this cheat compared to all other wz2 cheats that I've used gets me banned the quickest (not hwid banned, i use spoofer)

By all means this is not me sales-trashing in anyway, this was just my honest experience with Demonic Software, maybe If I had bought it at another time when it was fully updated then my experience might have been a lot better.

Edit: They also seem to hide vouches from what I can tell, my guess is because a lot of people have had a bad experience and they don't want to show that, most if not all discord cheat selling servers that i'm in has some sort of vouch channel where customers can vouch and share their experience however in demonic software no vouches are to be seen anywhere, the most you'll get for a vouch is demonic software staff praising the cheat like it's a God but there's no actual customer reviews lol.

Have to repost with "evidence". Got banned from their server after posting this (clearly he's trying to hide the truth lol) but i did take some screenshots.

Screenshots of those who have been banned using Demonic Software:

proof of when I bought demonic software (21st nov):
On the 25th nov owner made an announcement claiming the crashing was finally "fixed" and finally after 4 days unlock all was also added which both the website and discord server claimed to already have had when i bought it on the 21st.

They delete messages to cover up the fact that their cheat crashes ahahh:

"I'm also having this issue the crashing has literally just gotten worse" nice deleted message: - anyways my point is the update that was announced on the 25th see here: which clearly did NOT fix the crashing.I bought the cheat on the 21st, on the the 27th the cheat still wasn't fixed and was still crashing. That's already 6 days of my key gone lol.. time compensation was promised to be given: but when I made a ticket to get my 3 comp I was given nothing lol.

When I said they have no customer reviews neither on their website or discord server i meant it, this is the only "vouches" if you could even call it that lmfao.

Clearly a very useless channel where the cheat dev has some random ass quotes like "Very good chair and very helpful and fast support", besides their 11 vouched quotes that they have in their discord server they have no images, no customer reviews and nothing on their website.

If more screenshots need to be provided please let me know which ones, thank you.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/06/2022, 01:10   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolvedAim View Post
Considering we haven't been selling a hack for over a year it makes sense. Imagine though faking counters to add urgency and not being smart enough to change the name of it. Also goes to show what kind of person you are when you immediately went snooping for any little thing you could try to talk **** on us about. Don't waste your time buying this hack it's obvious what kind of person we're dealing with here. Most likely a bought or stolen source.
They've made it "quite apparent" from the start apparently,
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2022, 01:28   #18

elite*gold: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolvedAim View Post
Considering we haven't been selling a hack for over a year it makes sense. Imagine though faking counters to add urgency and not being smart enough to change the name of it. Also goes to show what kind of person you are when you immediately went snooping for any little thing you could try to talk **** on us about. Don't waste your time buying this hack it's obvious what kind of person we're dealing with here. Most likely a bought or stolen source.
Thank you for your great feedback once again

Imagine the embarrassment of going onto cheat providers websites and wasting your time Inspecting pages 😂 now that really shows who we’re dealing with.

Yes took me 2 seconds to try and figure out who this random was posting on our thread and it turns out it’s someone who is advertising a not secure website…

We’ll let the community decide as from current sales and feeback looks like they’re enjoying our products xD
Old 12/16/2022, 13:09   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicSoftware View Post
Thank you for your great feedback once again

Imagine the embarrassment of going onto cheat providers websites and wasting your time Inspecting pages 😂 now that really shows who we’re dealing with.

Yes took me 2 seconds to try and figure out who this random was posting on our thread and it turns out it’s someone who is advertising a not secure website…

We’ll let the community decide as from current sales and feeback looks like they’re enjoying our products xD
before the new update everything worked amazing now I can't get the menu or hack to load after the new game update.. how do I fix it?
Old 12/16/2022, 19:07   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 383
Advertising other websites is only allowed if these contain a publicly accessible link back to elitepvpers. Please report this thread when you've added it.

#closed

#reopened
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2023, 16:40   #21

elite*gold: 203
New discord is on website