Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warzone and all 3 COD multiplayers +DM Ultra, Damascus, Atomic andRoze skin

Discussion on Warzone and all 3 COD multiplayers +DM Ultra, Damascus, Atomic andRoze skin within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warzone all 3 COD multiplayers +DM Ultra, Damascus, Atomic and Roze skin 100

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Selling warzone account with Cold war, modern warfare and vanguard standard versions.
First of all this a legit account by me and not cheap hacked one like many out there.

I have damascus, dm ultra and atomic. All guns are max level except the most recent vanguard ones

Has around 50€ in bundles and 4 total battle pass completed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
take into account that this has a 6000+ hours wow account aswell with all other bnet games like diablo overwatch etc

This is also linkable to a ps4 or xbox if you prefer it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price is 100€ for the whole battle net account with all the games and accounts etc.
Includes original mail and recovery info.

Discord:Rosha#6601
Can provide proof of ownership.
Old 10/16/2022, 07:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
ALERT !!! The seller is known scamer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Warzone and both COD multiplayers +DM Ultra, Damascus Roze skin, BNET ACCOUNT CHEAP!
06/05/2022 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
closed
[Selling] [PS/PC/XBOX] Most Cheap UNLOCK ALL Damascus DM ULTRA MW/WARZONE
02/02/2022 - Call of Duty Trading - 9 Replies
Hi Everyone I want to introduce my UNLOCK ALL SERVICE for MW/WARZONE I use excellent tool that is sold only by 2 people in world and I'm one of them I think it one of the cheapest services in this moment. Prices 5 members with high reputation Price for all 30$
[Selling] Bnet account, both multiplayers + DM Ultra, Damascus and roze skin
07/08/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- - Selling warzone account with Cold war and modern warfare standard versions. First of all this a legit account by me and not cheap hacked one like many out there. ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -- Payment is in paypal with friends & family I accept a good reputation middleman but you are the one paying for it price is...
Unlock Tool COD:MW Warzone DM Ultra | Damascus +Battle.net Phone Verified Accounts
06/28/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 18 Replies
I have accounts WZ Chair, Spoofer, unlock tools https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7664352590 58356314/844485931449057310/image0.jpg $21 - Unlock All Tool $110 - Damascus & Obsidian $90 - Damascus $40 - Platinum $15 - Gold
[Selling] ✔️ $45 DM ULTRA ACCOUNT ✔️ COD: WARZONE 🟥 FULL ACCESS 🟥 POSSIBLE DAMASCUS 🟥
05/03/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
THREAD REMOVED