Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MOBIUSCHEATS - COD WARZONE 2/MW2/DMZ|MW/WARZONE|VG|CW|BONE/ITEM ESP|AIMBOT|CONTROLLER

Discussion on MOBIUSCHEATS - COD WARZONE 2/MW2/DMZ|MW/WARZONE|VG|CW|BONE/ITEM ESP|AIMBOT|CONTROLLER within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/26/2023, 16:42   #796 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I play around 3-4h a day with mob on a 6 month old account. Mainly playing rebirth and some ranked. Dropping 8-13 kills ok rebirth. Aimbot stronger than average legit players for sure. I did not receive a shadowban since December when 10 kills disconnect has been introduced. I’m not perma or shadowban. If there would a be a detection every user would be banned. Since mob does not has many features I doubt it’s even a feature detection.
Old 02/26/2023, 21:57   #797 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been over 24 hours and still no updates from Admin team about what's the detection status/what's detected/what's happening
Old 02/27/2023, 13:39   #798 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

have you any news ? because still no update
Old 02/27/2023, 14:44   #799

elite*gold: 224
Warzone 2/Modern Warfare 2 Situation Update

As most of you know, we took the cheat down Saturday as we had an influx of ban reports. Something we are not used to seeing by any means. During the period of the last week, we saw about 100-120 ban reports of a userbase with over 2000. Of those 100-120, we are treating all of them as our responsibility whether they were using alternative tools/spoofers/or got caught raging in Ranked play.

Despite this only impacting a portion of our users, this was a detection. It impacting a contained amount makes finding the issue a bit more complicated, hence why there has been some downtime.

We are covering every angle we can possibly think of, making changes to anything that logically makes sense and could cause this kind of detection. We have some more work to do over the next few days before testing can begin. At that time, more information will be provided to you all.

As far as downtime, we will issue keys with additional days via tickets AFTER the testing period.

All other COD products remain available for use, safe, and undetected. Those products will receive the new changes as well once we're done.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Mobius Team
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/28/2023, 12:19   #800 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am playing with Morbius and get no SB or PB. I think it was undetected what you exactly testing and how long do you need for the tests ? If you change something in the cheat, who knows, maybe it won't be safe anymore, maybe you'll make it more unsafe then. On Saturday I have no problems.
Old 03/01/2023, 02:56   #801 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So are you going to update the site?

Quote:
Cheat Detection History

COD MW2/Warzone 2 Cheat/DMZ: NEVER DETECTED
is obviously not true anymore
Old 03/01/2023, 16:38   #802

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourMama101 View Post
So are you going to update the site?

is obviously not true anymore
It is true.

The situation that resulted in bans had nothing to do with the Anticheat adapting to detect Mobius.

We pushed an update with a bug that caused screenshot protection to fail sporadically, it was human error on our end.

The cheat remains undetected and the bug was promptly fixed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2023, 02:43   #803 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi im very interested. I think this sounds like a very well made product. One problem im having with all developers though is compatability. I play CW on steam and not battle net. Is your product available on steam? If not long will it take to be available? Also if not could you maybe explain to me how to do it or something? If its compatible with steam CW then im sold and Ill buy rn. Hope to hear from you soon
Old 05/15/2023, 18:19   #804

Some gameplay from Season 3 reloaded!

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2023, 21:57   #805 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorikz View Post
sorry really like mobius but unfortunately it was detek against only mobius.. 3 times banned using only mob :/ a lot of people get banned also my friends using mob.
Yup, too bad since I liked it a lot too.. 3rd time in last 4 months. Now this is an official detection:

For a provider that prides on security it really sucks that there has been so many detections.
Old 06/03/2023, 00:08   #806 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Another day, another detection. Seems like this provider is going downhill very fast. Gonna have to switch on over to PO after this detection, rip my lifetime sub.
Old 06/03/2023, 00:32   #807 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

LMAO these guy's shut down about 5 minutes ago, nice exit scam.
Old 06/03/2023, 00:46   #808 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hegsyoo View Post
LMAO these guy's shut down about 5 minutes ago, nice exit scam.
came here to say this. beat me too it. i havent been using the ch, but i have a sub i recently bought. first i seen "controller aimbot" was the problem, next I see the cheat is taken down, not all of a sudden they got a "C&D" from activision and changes the name to "shutdown" and disables all of the tg chats lol wtf yeah buddy refund us our money
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2023, 00:58   #809 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1171
Can confirm they have shutdown everything telegram/ website / discord and have exited.
Left the whole community high and dry which is very sad and went about the whole situation terribly. They also deleted their telegram accounts.

Very disappointed with these guys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2023, 02:39   #810 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

They say they got a cease and desist with 0 proof LOL crazy exit scam.
Thanks
1 User