Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MOBIUSCHEATS - COD WARZONE 2/MW2/DMZ|MW/WARZONE|VG|CW|BONE/ITEM ESP|AIMBOT|CONTROLLER

Discussion on MOBIUSCHEATS - COD WARZONE 2/MW2/DMZ|MW/WARZONE|VG|CW|BONE/ITEM ESP|AIMBOT|CONTROLLER within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/19/2022, 02:27   #196 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Any Mobius user know of a semi legit Auto Aim settings that you use?

My SB finally lifted so I wanted some good pointers

FOV-2
Smoothing- 7
Target- chest

Is that good or no?
Old 01/19/2022, 05:34   #197

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rank00.1% View Post
Any Mobius user know of a semi legit Auto Aim settings that you use?

My SB finally lifted so I wanted some good pointers

FOV-2
Smoothing- 7
Target- chest

Is that good or no?

My personal Config is

Aimbot on

Angle on

Fov 4

Smoothing 10

Target chest, can lower smoothing to 9.5 but 10 feels really good.
Old 01/21/2022, 01:01   #198

elite*gold: 224
New site is live!!

Support requests handled VIA site, feel free to join discord and verify to interact with fellow users!

For those wanting to look as legit as possible

Mobius offers "visible only" as an option in ESP in Warzone and Vanguard.

Enemies will only show on ESP if you have line of sight, preventing you from tracking people through walls.

Here's a demo of it being used for "legit" playstyle in Vanguard

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2022, 21:10   #199 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This software is probably one of the cleanest and easiest to use out there.

Really easy and safe menu with all the features you need.

The staff are so helpful and super responsive too. You really do not need to look any further.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2022, 21:21   #200 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am going to provide an honest review of Mobius, I have used various other public cheats in the past, X22, SystemCheats, PO, and EngineOwning way back in the day.

1. Mobius is external cheat, very active devs and updates happen quickly.
2. Mobius is easy to use and security is a top issue.
3. Mobius is clean interface and can see the highlighted portion in menu when making changes, something PO needs to work on.
4. Mobius has skeletons and box ESP which is great, wish that it could tell you weapon they are using though.
5. Mobius doesn't have rage features such as silent aim so if your looking for that go with someone else.
6. Mobius Aimbot is spot on now with the aimbot angle that was added.
7. Mobius doesn't have item ESP for Warzone or show you hazards on the map like proximity mines so that is a neg from me wish it did.
8. Mobius now has color esp for enemy and players on same team for visible and invisible. This is great glad it was added.
9. Mobius added controller support with Antimicro for the aimbot key. Wish it would be fully intergrated not having to use Antimicro, but still works decently, just I am not as good with a controller as I am with M/K.
10. Mobius has customizable radar with different size and location on screen. Nice to be able to move it and is round.
11. Mobius has visible ESP feature now and it works, just wish it had a distance you could set for it to be visible on/off. Like over 100 not be visible but under yes. If you want to be suprised just like you would without it then go for it, just I like to know when someone is camping inside houses.

Overall I give 9 out 10 for Mobius. I would give it a 10 if it had item ESP and hazard detections for Warzone as well as full controller support without antimicro.

Like I said I have used other cheats, some with more features, but I feel safe and secure with Mobius and his products.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2022, 21:35   #201 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you come across this provider, don’t waste your time with any other. Mobius is one of the best providers I’ve ever used. 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2022, 21:50   #202 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best COD products in the entire world!
Don't hesitate anything!
Am very x 1000000000 satisfied!
They are always ready for the support, update, etc.
Thank you so much for the perfect products!

Def recommend!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2022, 22:38   #203 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

After using other providers (still sub to some). Mobius has been my "go to"!

Security is TOP notch and they are constantly updating features!

-There updates are super fast
-Almost zero FPS loss
-No input lag compared to other providers

ESP 10/10

I usually don't use AB but been playing around with it lately. You can set it to be very smooth (legit).

AB 10/10

There community is top, with everyone helping each other out. Very NON toxic (unlike some).

I would recommend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2022, 22:49   #204 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best CoD Program ever!

Cheers
Scandicain5725
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2022, 03:22   #205 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

mobius is an ez 10/10 cheat for cod. I used their warzone and vanguard products for a bit and can say I never got shadowbanned or any other sort of ban. As long as you act legit you will be fine using Mobius and even then Im sure there are people who rage with the products too. they are very reliable when it comes to staying undetected. Not only that, but the staff at mobius are actually cool compared to most cheating discords/forums I've been in who instaban you if you mention another provider even if it is for a different game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2022, 11:07   #206 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Mobius are the GOATs, they have everything you'd want in a cheat - professional, communication, taking on feedback from customers, always looking to update and stay steps ahead of the competition. You really can't go wrong using Mobius and if you do then you can be sure the team/discord will help you out with any issues. The absolute best thing is you are safe using Mobius and above all else that's the most important thing, highly recommended!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2022, 17:29   #207 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really awesome provider, they would literally go the extra mile to help you set up the cheat, I had issues with the controllet set up so many error on my end and they had the patience to help me get it straight like 3 times lol.. they are awesome and quick to respond to tickets. I come from EngineOwning and I can tell that these people can really help you with no issues or bans like on EO lol. feel free to buy your SUB, you wont regret it!!!!!!. act fast before prices go up.... dont know when but im sure as demand gets higher price will go up just like anything else haha.. ENJOY!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2022, 21:39   #208 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey i have to say that my first month using mobius was great.
I didnt have any problems and the community is awesome. staff is so nice
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2022, 17:12   #209 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Are configs ever gonna be possible?

It's not really a problem setting it up at all, I have it down to muscle memory basically now lol, using the arrow keys.

Buuuut it would be nice to go from what I play on without specs to pressing F6 or something and then it goes to a different profile which has a lower aimbot FOV/higher smooth, you get what I'm saying?

Possible or nah?
Old 01/29/2022, 07:55   #210 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I went with MobiusCheats b/c of win 11 compatibility. I was amazing choice, good product and no problem setting up product. A+ now time to grind so more this weekend!