 |
Similar Threads
|
Regiment clan tag
06/22/2021 - Call of Duty - 0 Replies
I’m looking the tool to change that an add the l3 button, it’s any?
|
MW/WZ Regiment Tag
04/03/2021 - Call of Duty - 1 Replies
How to get ahold of an account with a modded regiment tag (L3, Up on d-pad, R3 symbols etc)?
Either the account itself (owner of regiment) or just passing ownership.
|
[Selling] Large Active Regiment
06/24/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking into selling my current regiment of 137 members. All members are currently active players who play at least once a day. I make sure to kick all inactive members.
I do not have any officers so no one would be upset about a change of ownership.
|
Grenadier-Regiment.21 sucht member
04/23/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hallo liebe Community,
ich möchte heute das Grenadier-Regiment.21 vorstellen.
Wir sind eine sehr aktive und lustige Community, wenn du ein Teamplayer bist und ein aktiver Spieler, und einen Clan suchst dann melde dich bei uns. Egal ob jung oder alt, lvl 1 oder colonel 100, gut oder schlecht,Solltet den noch das geistige Alter von ca. 18 Jahren erreicht haben. Und ein Paar Sachen befolgen, Seit ihr gerne willkomen,
- Headset + Mikrophon ist Pflicht
- K/D und Level sind egal, jedoch...
|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:20.