Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL

Discussion on PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/18/2022, 23:09   #586

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by payforthecode View Post
Please send me your private telegram, so i can pm you
https://t.me/PhantomOverlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo2107 View Post
hey can i use your chair in a cloud gaming pc ?
VM is not supported. Might work on something like Shadow PC.

Quote:
CSGO FACEIT CHEAT Supported?
Yes. Some tournament websites require FACEIT to be active on the machine for entry. FACEIT is supported by PO.
Old 12/19/2022, 10:39   #587 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
I mean CSGO Faceit, can you do it?
Please explain which features you have ? (Aimbot, ESP) for CSGO.
Old 12/19/2022, 10:40   #588 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
I mean CSGO Faceit, can you do it?
Please explain which features you have ? (Aimbot, ESP) for CSGO.
He doesn't have a CSGO cheat.

This is for COD. not csgo.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2022, 10:47   #589 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yo zebleer
there anyone who could like buy me the 30d sub after i pay them with paypal or card, cuz on your site i get declined no other does that, besides mobius they have exact same layout like ya on checkout, i also assume thats bcs i cant write down my name there?!
Old 12/20/2022, 00:36   #590

Quote:
Originally Posted by motion_ View Post
yo zebleer
there anyone who could like buy me the 30d sub after i pay them with paypal or card, cuz on your site i get declined no other does that, besides mobius they have exact same layout like ya on checkout, i also assume thats bcs i cant write down my name there?!
I don't accept cardholder names because I want my customers to be more private in terms of their purchase with us.

That wouldn't cause for a decline.

Please make a ticket on the website & let's get your card decline figured out. It will tell me what error reason is related & I can help you out.

Or, you could have a friend/family member buy a key for you & you pay them back.
Old 12/22/2022, 09:48   #591 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 12/22/2022, 18:55   #592 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For whatever reason I keep getting shadowbanned when playing. I have a clean PC and followed the instructions to get it working as described on the website.

Was under review until today, I play 1 game get 1 kill and my account is under review again. Any idea what may cause this? As it is not based on reports or dodgy gameplay as I have barely been able to play at all.
Old 12/23/2022, 03:09   #593 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacktopfrag View Post
For whatever reason I keep getting shadowbanned when playing. I have a clean PC and followed the instructions to get it working as described on the website.

Was under review until today, I play 1 game get 1 kill and my account is under review again. Any idea what may cause this? As it is not based on reports or dodgy gameplay as I have barely been able to play at all.
I never get ShadowBan with PO so, you just get shadowban bro your just flagged by the game. HWID ban / Shadowban u have two option here it's not from PO
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2022, 10:32   #594 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNC Rekkles View Post
I never get ShadowBan with PO so, you just get shadowban bro your just flagged by the game. HWID ban / Shadowban u have two option here it's not from PO
I'm not blaming the chair anywhere am I? I am asking what could cause this. I have a brand new PC and a new copy of the game through steam. Even when I load the game without it I get kicked within a few games of warzone.

It then leaves me under review for about a week and it's gone, only for me to play another few games until the same happens.

Was just looking for advice, wasn't pointing fingers.
Old 12/24/2022, 00:39   #595 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Then just flagged by ricochet gg wp
Old 12/24/2022, 15:12   #596 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I need your help

Please Help me, I purchased key and my account did not activate, I Created new account and submitted a support Ticket in your website with proofs and Order # number, I contacted you in Telegram but no reply, Please help me,
Kind Regards.
Old 12/25/2022, 14:10   #597 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by corruptedq8 View Post
Please Help me, I purchased key and my account did not activate, I Created new account and submitted a support Ticket in your website with proofs and Order # number, I contacted you in Telegram but no reply, Please help me,
Kind Regards.
I have exactly the same thing. Nobody reports.
Old 12/29/2022, 13:20   #598 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I don't know why my code is invalid key, I have use it for 20 days
Old 12/30/2022, 05:39   #599

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacktopfrag View Post

Sounds like you are HWID flagged. I wouldn't worry too much. Their server side is cranked up right now for the holiday but they are getting a lot of false positives, so I expect they will bring it back in a week or so.

For now, please review this post & that should help you avoid SB issues. You can make a ticket and ask for time added to your key as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corruptedq8 View Post
Kind Regards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muro View Post
I have exactly the same thing. Nobody reports.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARKJIA11 View Post
I don't know why my code is invalid key, I have use it for 20 days
To all 3 of you, any issue like this will be resolved quickly if you make a ticket. Please do so & you will be compensated for any time you lost plus more. Thank you!

https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/
Old 12/30/2022, 22:16   #600 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So far so good just getting constant bsod in warzone

Tags
cheat, hack, modern warfare, phantom overlay, warzone