Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥🌮TACO'S GAMING SERVICES🌮 - PC/XBOX/PS4 DM ULTRA HUGE SALE! GET YOUR NOW!🔥

Discussion on 🔥🌮TACO'S GAMING SERVICES🌮 - PC/XBOX/PS4 DM ULTRA HUGE SALE! GET YOUR NOW!🔥 within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Exclamation 🔥🌮TACO'S GAMING SERVICES🌮 - PC/XBOX/PS4 DM ULTRA HUGE SALE! GET YOUR NOW!🔥

HUGE SALE IS ON RIGHT NOW!!! GET YOUR DMU FOR JUST $100! DM ME ON DISCORD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, SALE ONLY LASTS FOR FEW DAYS!

Grinding all the skins might take a lot of time, but with our service it takes less than 10 minutes to unlock everything you want on ANY platform!

Taco's Gaming Services is the best place for you to get your hacks and services today!

What we offer - Cheats for most of modern online games, such as Call of Duty, Escape from Tarkov, Apex Legends, Rust and many more to count!
We Also have a lot of hard unlock services, starting with the most popular DM Ultra unlockable with Modern Warfare, Damascus skin, Dark Aether, prestige levels, max weapon leveling and many other services!

Our skin unlocking is fast and reliable, we offer the best pricing and we always try to provide you service ASAP. You can see our video of unlocking DM Ultra camo down below
Warzone Video!

We also offer an unlock tool for you to use yourself, you can customize to save any blueprints, camos, attachments, operators, emblems, calling cards and vehicle skins!

Prices are kept as low as possible!

Payment Methods:

PRICES:

Vouches:

WHAT ARE YOU STILL WAITING FOR?
JOIN OUR DISCORD TODAY AND GET YOURSELF THE BEST SERVICES AVAILABLE!

If you have ANY questions feel free to add me on Discord - Extazovic#0941, or message me here, I will try to answer as fast as possible!
Old 05/13/2021, 00:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13
Vouche! Trusted group!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
call of duty, camo, dmu, unlock all, xp