Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

:) Cheap Cold War Dark Aether and Max Level :)

Discussion on :) Cheap Cold War Dark Aether and Max Level :) within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
:) Cheap Cold War Dark Aether and Max Level :)

Welcome to Artemis's Modded Lobbies

Today I am providing this forum with lobbies that allow you to get Dark Aether or a custom level for cheap.

10 GBP - Weapons Max Level and Prestige Master
20 GBP - Dark Aether (guns have to be maxed out)
25 GBP - Dark Aether + Weapons Max Level
30 GBP - Dark Aether + Weapons Max Level + Prestige Master

I can do custom prices, if you want custom levels or a separate set of guns diamond or gold.

My discord:

A YouTube video showing how I will be able to mod your lobby:

If you don't want to buy that's alright, all I ask is if you just populate the discord and give a like towards the YouTube video.

Thank you and have a great day,

Artemis