Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zombie Calling Card

Discussion on Zombie Calling Card within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zombie Calling Card

Hi guys,

I am looking for someone who can unlock the calling card for me and my zombie clan for a million zombie kills. Of course, the whole thing should not be for free. If someone can do this, please write me a short direct message. It would be for a total of 21 people and would therefore be worthwhile.

Tags
unlock

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] *REQUEST* Exploit calling card & emb
04/07/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 4 Replies
Dear ALL , I have seen so many people using un-realeased calling card & emb + animated calling card which already unofficially released .... I request from anyone who know the exploit or selling it to contact me here. for anyone who interesting ... Please share Price for exploit example of the glitch someone having this calling card :
[Selling] Modern Warfare *NUKE CALLING CARD* (SAFE)
02/26/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE (2019) I have a SAFE method on how to attain the calling card which does involve with an activision account recovery & 0 chance of ban. PM for more information! PRICE: $20.00 PayPal Accepted
Unlock an Exclusive Call of Duty WWII Calling Card Before Launch
05/06/2017 - Call of Duty - 0 Replies
There is a secret easter egg to unlock an exclusive calling card for CoD WWII ahead of its release on November 3rd. In a recent TmarTn video, the popular Call of Duty YouTube personality explained how to acquire a hidden calling card for the upcoming CoD title. By visiting the Call of Duty website anyone can type in secret letter combinations and one such code will unlock the classified calling card. According to TmarTn, by using the ‘Decoder,’ players can claim their calling card by...
[Release] BO2 - Calling Card Unlocker
12/10/2013 - Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Nearly 600 addresses. Try to make your stats look equal to challenges unlocked(level, kills, deaths, headshots, etc.) Probably I will release other tools tommorow, gonna sleep now. Screenie: http://i.imgur.com/edFxLil.png Virus Scans: VT
[B]Black Ops II - European Flags of the World Calling Card Pack Steam Gift [S]e*Gold
06/26/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 32 Replies
Hi, ich verkaufe hier das "Call of Duty®: Black Ops II - European Flags of the World Calling Card Pack" als Steam Gift. Bei Interesse einfach schreiben, wie viel ihr bietet, hier in den Thread. MfG