Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Cold War Zombies Services (Firesale)

Discussion on Selling Cold War Zombies Services (Firesale) within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Cold War Zombies Services (Firesale)

Don't miss out on the deal at the bottom

All Guns Maxed- 20$
Camo Lobby 1hr- 15$
1 Gold Gun -4$
Master Prestige rank 250- 15$
Master Prestige rank 600-30$
Master Prestige rank 1000-35$
Round 100 Lobby-20$
Firesale
For the rest of 2020
Lifetime Lobbies
You get one free lobby a day for one hour in which you can Get Player XP, Gun Xp, Camos, Do challenges, and anything else added in the future
Currently selling for 85$ but after 2020 ends it's going back to 150$
I'm accepting Paypal friends and family, Cash App, or apple pay

You can contact me directly on discord at Clubby#1372 or you can join the server I host on and dm there. Vouches and proof of service on the server for people who don't believe me. I can also screen share and show I have a working tool.

EpicFX bought the first lifetime lobbies. Hurry don't miss the deal. The screenshot is the vouch

Tags
cheats, cold war, lobbies, mods, zombies

Similar Threads Similar Threads
REALLY CHEAP COD: COLD WAR Cold War Boosting Lobbies
01/30/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
C4NDX'S COD CW BOOSTING SERVICE ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A PROOF OR PURCHASE INFORMATION: C4NDX#7555 >>>30 Min PRIVATE Zombie Lobby: 12€ <<< >>> 1 Hour PRIVATE Zombie Lobby: 19€ <<< ...
[Selling] Call of Duty BO Cold WAR - LVL Services MODDED ZOMBIES LOBBIES
12/09/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
MESSAGE ON DISCORD: https://discord.gg/qyXGh7JZ WE ARE THE MUCH SAFEST SERVICE YOU CAN FIND ! WORKING FOR ALL PLATFORM WHAT YOU GET +XP STICKS! +WEAPON XP STICKS
[Selling] Coldlobbys COLD WAR MULTIPLAYER BOOSTING / MODDED ZOMBIES / BOT LOBBY SERVICES
12/04/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
Cold War - Multiplayer (HC Dom) Boosting / Bot Services - Can contact us directly to pay and schedule a time for you to join a Cold War Lobby. - Discord: Ghost2K#8369 (NO @ SPAMMING!) £10 for one game £20 for two games £30 for three games £45 for five games £55 for six games £150 for ten games
Selling Cold War Modded Zombies Lobbys (CHEAp)
11/24/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Modded Zombie Lobbies http://epvpimg.com/7Vt8dab We are using very reliable tools, your account WILL remain safe. We offer a very friendly and efficient service! I accept PayPal and BTC Looking to buy? coltenserviceonline.weebly.com