Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TRUSTED SELLER] COD: COLD WAR UNDETECTED PRIVATE AND UNDETECTED CHEAT MENU

Discussion on [TRUSTED SELLER] COD: COLD WAR UNDETECTED PRIVATE AND UNDETECTED CHEAT MENU within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TRUSTED SELLER] COD: COLD WAR UNDETECTED PRIVATE AND UNDETECTED CHEAT MENU

We are here to Provide Premium Services such as Cheats, Camos. Ranks and more for
the latest Call of Duty release (Cold War)

We are proud to return as the only known provider offering these services safely on not only PC but Console as well, while
providing the same level of reliability and convenience that our customers have come to know us for!

We use private tools and methods that are well-tested and carefully developed to be as safe and
reliable as possible. By buying from us, you are guaranteed to receive what you pay for with no hidden surprises.

All orders are started as soon as possible after purchase. All time frames below are estimated and based on previous order completion. All updates & communication are done via the Email for Updates provided.
1. Choose the correctly priced listing for the service you wish to order. If one is not available, contact us for it to be created.
2. After purchase [ Copy & Paste Info Needed ] and Contact Me [Contact info will be on the bottom]
3. The order will be placed in our tracking system
4. Payments accepted through Paypal and Cashapp

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Copy & Paste Info Needed

Game:
Platform (PC/PS4/XBOX):
Service Requested:
Email for Updates:

Example

Game: Black Ops Cold War
Platform (PC/PS4/XBOX): PC
Service Requested: Cheat Menu
Email for Updates:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

~ Packages/ Prices ~

My Prices for COD: Cold War Cheats [Undetected]
1 Month - $80
3 Month - $180
1 Year - $400

Console Cheat Prices are Different so DM me if you would like to know more

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Contact Info:
Discord Account: Milan#1533
Instagram: WhalePromotions
Snapchat: Whale

Client List [486/500]

Cold War for PC

Cold War for Console

Feel free to contact me whenever, I'm on 24/7 and I'll respond to you within the hour unless I'm sleeping which will take 6-8 Hours. Best way to contact me is through Discord.​
Old 11/27/2020, 19:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Console cheats? Lmao
Old 11/27/2020, 19:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHDHacker View Post
Console cheats? Lmao
Correct, it's only aim assist so far and we are only selling it to very limited people. Check my discord for my vouches
Old 11/27/2020, 19:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhalePromotions View Post
Correct, it's only aim assist so far and we are only selling it to very limited people. Check my discord for my vouches
Good point, but where is your discord?
Old 11/27/2020, 19:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHDHacker View Post
Good point, but where is your discord?
It's in the forum I just posted if you scroll down a little bit you will get not only my discord information but my Instagram and snapchat information as well.

Cheat is 25% off currently for anyone interested.
Old 12/01/2020, 21:31   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Curious where the [TRUSTED SELLER] comes from? No ePvP vouches? no trades? only 7 posts? less than a year old account? 0 Thanks.....Hmmm
Old 12/01/2020, 21:44   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

console cheats still cease to exist, if you actually had cheats on console you would be insanely rich and not selling them cheap at all
Old 12/02/2020, 05:41   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupechute View Post
Curious where the [TRUSTED SELLER] comes from? No ePvP vouches? no trades? only 7 posts? less than a year old account? 0 Thanks.....Hmmm
Again, all my clients are in my Discord and all my vouches are there as well. I don't tend to use forums to share my **** but I decided to take someone's advice and do something new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbone704 View Post
console cheats still cease to exist, if you actually had cheats on console you would be insanely rich and not selling them cheap at all
It's not a full on console cheat. It is basically just an aim-bot/aim-assist. Come join my discord for more information and ask some of my Console Clients how it is.
Old 12/07/2020, 04:00   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 334
its not on console 99.99% sure about that, its 99% just guy using controller on pc then u are able to hack and do stuff...
Old 12/08/2020, 08:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenn9797 View Post
its not on console 99.99% sure about that, its 99% just guy using controller on pc then u are able to hack and do stuff...
Read my previous replies

Tags
cod cheats, cod hacks, cold war, cold war cheats, cold war hacks