Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COD Cold War Aimbot / Aim Assist (PC) ★ NVIDIA GPU Required ★ By Shell

Discussion on COD Cold War Aimbot / Aim Assist (PC) ★ NVIDIA GPU Required ★ By Shell within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/16/2020, 13:06   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Of course I can pause your sub, if you would just message me on Discord via support ticket [/QUOTE]

I already submitted a ticket. Please advise. Thanks Shell!
Old 11/16/2020, 17:00   #47

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by renchmaverick View Post
Of course I can pause your sub, if you would just message me on Discord via support ticket
Quote:
I already submitted a ticket. Please advise. Thanks Shell!
Solved
Old 11/16/2020, 17:04   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
Do in-game settings required to use include game sensitivity?
Old 11/16/2020, 18:39   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Do in-game settings required to use include game sensitivity?
No, you can play any in-game sensitivity you want. We just require to change certain graphic/gameplay settings. The changes have no effect on your gameplay, if any, then it would get you more fps and your game looks more clear
Old 11/16/2020, 18:41   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell © View Post
No, you can play any in-game sensitivity you want. We just require to change certain graphic/gameplay settings. The changes have no effect on your gameplay, if any, then it would get you more fps and your game looks more clear
Awesome.

Planning on giving it a try later today. Got to swap out my 3090 for my 2080 to test yours.

Edit: nvm, don't see a paypal option nor credit.
Old 11/16/2020, 20:03   #51

Quote:
Awesome.

Planning on giving it a try later today. Got to swap out my 3090 for my 2080 to test yours.

Edit: nvm, don't see a paypal option nor credit.
Credit card is the 2nd option in the list. And yes, I don't support Paypal.

Edit: If you are on a VPN/ip from a country which Mollie (the payment gateway) has blacklisted then that credit card option won't show up for my own safety
Old 11/16/2020, 20:11   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell © View Post
Credit card is the 2nd option in the list.. And yes, I don't support Paypal.

It's not there for me -

I'll try a different browser.
Old 11/16/2020, 20:31   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added you on discord!
Need to ask a few questions
Discord name: HUFF#2299
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2020, 21:57   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Used several products, never detected and honestly one of the smoothest aim assists I've used. Legit seller with generally great software.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2020, 22:02   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Shell is a legit provider and provides quality softwares. 10/10 will buy again
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2020, 22:22   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystieHook View Post
It works Well sadly i mostly play hardcore but it does what Its suppose to do. Barely lost Any fps too went from 120 to around 110 with rtx 2070 and i7 7700k
Quote:
Originally Posted by netbandi7 View Post
++ vouch .
Great aim assist. Makes CW alot more enjoyable. Wish this would work in Warzone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacktopfrag View Post
Used several products, never detected and honestly one of the smoothest aim assists I've used. Legit seller with generally great software.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteAK View Post
Shell is a legit provider and provides quality softwares. 10/10 will buy again
Thanks guys! Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asephos View Post
+rep

Been using Shell for a HWID Spoofer and he is the first ever legitimate provider I have found. Been with him ever since, and his products are awesome! Instructions are straight forward and simple, patches/fixes are constantly being deployed and his products are ALWAYS up to date.

Praise Lord Shell
This one made me laugh. Thanks lad
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2020, 22:31   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Had a few people sending me messages to buy and review this, so here it is.

Official Review -

Keep in mind, this is going to fall significantly behind 99% of it's competitors as it's not a traditional aimbot.

With that being said...
  • Aimbot - 5/10. Aimbot felt very inconsistent and unreliable.
  • Setup - 6/10. Had some FOV issues which I resolved. Aimbot values are a little wonky, so it takes time to tune.
  • Price - 3/10. Overpriced for what you get, IMO.
  • FPS - 10/10. Only lost about 5-10 FPS.

I love the concept of this due to it's increased security over traditional aimbots, but it just falls short in every aspect of a traditional aimbot due to it relying on flagged pixels and whether or not it can see an enemy players health bar. If it can't, you get screwed in every fight.

Purchasing was very easy as delivery was instant. All of the instructions are included in the email and there should be no reason why you can't get it up and running easily.

Overall, the aimbot just fell really short for me. At times it felt accelerated and other times it was hard to tell if it was working at all. However, if you're looking for a long-term product with great security, your chances of being flagged are a lot more slim with this. Additionally, if you're just looking for a stronger aim assist, this is also for you.
Old 11/16/2020, 22:50   #58

Quote:
[...] due to it relying on flagged pixels and whether or not it can see an enemy players health bar. If it can't, you get screwed in every fight..
Not sure if I should be worried about you advertising another cheat provider in your sig and then writing "reviews". Has a slightly bad taste, if you know what I mean - However, I take any review serious, so let's hope you actually bought.

First off: As stated in my tutorials (and discord #aimbot-configs channel) it's clearly stated on how to setup your graphic settings which the player healthbar is not even part of. In fact, tutorial tells you to set this option to "Icon only". So either you missed that (which would explain your results) or you just randomly guessed what this aimbot is tracking for. Nevertheless it means that you haven't read the instructions in my Discord very carefully.

Secondly: I personally check every ticket opened in my Discord where people ask for advice/help. If you bought, I would have at least imagined that you opened a ticket to ask for help with your settings. The aimbot hits exactly like in the videos I uploaded, so if you experienced it being "unreliable" then your settings are off.

If you write actual reviews and are not just a puppet of that provider linked in your signature, then I will happily help you personally with your aimbot settings, so you can review this again My Discord dms are always open.

Appreciated anyway.
Old 11/16/2020, 23:12   #59 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I believe that people just tend to not read instructions very well and then test with a basic config of the hack which is nowhere near suitable for their own COD CW settings.
It took me 2 matches to find good aimbot values working for me.

Currently working on frag montage with this aimbot and will post it in here
For me, with my settings, it's working perfect. If anyone cares about my settings, I can send them to you via dm
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2020, 01:45   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

will this work for AMD CPU?

i have AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Tags
aim hack, aimbot, cod cold war, cod cw