Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐️⭐️IWANTCHEATS - BLACK OPS COLD WAR HACKS WITH INSANE AIMBOT UNDETECTED CHEAT⭐️⭐️

Discussion on ⭐️⭐️IWANTCHEATS - BLACK OPS COLD WAR HACKS WITH INSANE AIMBOT UNDETECTED CHEAT⭐️⭐️ within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/14/2020, 10:28   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm interested in a trial and would write a feedback Username: ZoMBiELaGG
Old 11/14/2020, 12:15   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

IWantCheats only sells half-working/detected cheats and are scammy and will get you banned fast. This has always been well know in the cheat community. I have first hand experience myself
Old 11/14/2020, 13:31   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I was a customer of iwc for warzone. They have cheats but it's always detected. They got me banned on 4 accounts. And admin always post there generic response when I report the cheat was detected like "Did you follow all our steps?" admins always blame you and think you are retarded saying you injected wrong and can't accept responsibility that the cheat is detected. Imagine you injected first time, game crashed and then you got perm banned. Also, they are clueless when there's a game update. Like I always has to post and tell them there was a 200mb update. Then they would notify the coders and then update.
Then they release a working cheat that's detected and you repeat the same cycle. There was an arrogant admin too I think k1ilk or something over there that couldn't accept their cheats were detected and it was your fault for doing something wrong. After loosing 5 main accounts with them, I wrote on a thread proving their product was detected and then I got banned lol.

(Each time you use their cheat, you get instantly shadowbanned on inject, so free warzone accounts , you can't play. No you don't get sb for raging, it instantly bans you when you jus their cheat)

That's when I found here and got a better provider. I'll never go back there ever again looking for a product. EVER. not even for a free trial.
They have cheats but it's always DETECTED
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/14/2020, 15:13   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would like to try it. I just bought from your sister site "ilikecheats" and the cheat sucks. it crashes multiple times before getting to work and the esp/boxes are off target
Old 11/14/2020, 15:42   #20
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 8283
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoMBiE_LaGG View Post
I'm interested in a trial and would write a feedback Username: ZoMBiELaGG
Set you up for 24 hour access. Go give it a try and come back here to verify it works, etc. I'll add another 29 days once you write a review. Please be honest with your review. More features are being added today!! The VIP forum is here -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigufy View Post
I would like to try it. I just bought from your sister site "ilikecheats" and the cheat sucks. it crashes multiple times before getting to work and the esp/boxes are off target
You must have tried an earlier version it works great now with our new update, whats your forum name on the site?
Old 11/14/2020, 15:53   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Trigufy

It works okay right now. ESP doesn't work, just boxes. Also was told it's stream safe. and that is not true
Old 11/14/2020, 18:46   #22
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigufy View Post
Trigufy

It works okay right now. ESP doesn't work, just boxes. Also was told it's stream safe. and that is not true
Just updated the aimbot please go try again!
Old 11/14/2020, 21:29   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by BO4Hack View Post
Just updated the aimbot please go try again!
Hey bro, My friend is using it in same room as me.

I watched it in the beta. Looks very good! But it is not that great right now is my review of it.

Esp turns off randomly, AImbot does not work. and some fps drops.

however I was impressed with the beta product
Old 11/14/2020, 21:34   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i hope no one buys from iwantcheatz, everyone knows they are scam.
Old 11/14/2020, 21:37   #25
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by The legendZ View Post
Hey bro, My friend is using it in same room as me.

I watched it in the beta. Looks very good! But it is not that great right now is my review of it.

Esp turns off randomly, AImbot does not work. and some fps drops.

however I was impressed with the beta product
Just released a fix try now!!!

Working great even in ZOMBIE mode!

Old 11/15/2020, 05:50   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnipeShow View Post
I was a customer of iwc for warzone. They have cheats but it's always detected. They got me banned on 4 accounts. And admin always post there generic response when I report the cheat was detected like "Did you follow all our steps?" admins always blame you and think you are retarded saying you injected wrong and can't accept responsibility that the cheat is detected. Imagine you injected first time, game crashed and then you got perm banned. Also, they are clueless when there's a game update. Like I always has to post and tell them there was a 200mb update. Then they would notify the coders and then update.
Then they release a working cheat that's detected and you repeat the same cycle. There was an arrogant admin too I think k1ilk or something over there that couldn't accept their cheats were detected and it was your fault for doing something wrong. After loosing 5 main accounts with them, I wrote on a thread proving their product was detected and then I got banned lol.

(Each time you use their cheat, you get instantly shadowbanned on inject, so free warzone accounts , you can't play. No you don't get sb for raging, it instantly bans you when you jus their cheat)

That's when I found here and got a better provider. I'll never go back there ever again looking for a product. EVER. not even for a free trial.
They have cheats but it's always DETECTED
Don't even bother. The OP reports anyone who claims they are not trustworthy and have their comments deleted by Mod. That's how you know he can't be trusted.
Old 11/15/2020, 06:38   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm interested in a trial and would write a feedback Username: A8964
Old 11/15/2020, 07:29   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

after a few problems yesterday the cheat now runs perfectly. Esp works as it should. Aimbot is a beast. i prefer the Human aimbot for a legit aim. Would give after the updates now 9/10. I have been registered at iwantcheats since 2014 but always consider because you haven't heard anything good, but now I've been proved otherwise. Thank you for letting me test the cheat and I hope for the feedback that I can have even more fun with the cheat
Old 11/15/2020, 08:41   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Are you still looking for trials? i would like to give it a shot as im looking for a stable cheat for this game and will leave a review of my thoughts of it , I registered on your webstie user "tuffy09"
Old 11/15/2020, 11:47   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would absolutely love a trial. I can test extensively and write a great review. I can also bring multiple customers with my group of friends who are currently using no cheat necause we've been waiting on a good one.
Closed Thread

Tags
black ops cold war hacks