hi there, just checking back in and wondering if the time scale is useable? by the way big vouch for you guys delivery was instant and had no issues setting things up. cheers!
EDIT: will there be a XP multiplier added any time soon? thanks
Hello, this is my weekly post requesting bone esp and esp vis check to be added to the warzone menu. you have no forum and telegram chat is blocked so i don’t know of a better way to do this.
Anyone ever got shadowbanned or straight up banned using this despite not going crazy with the cheats? I tried another cheaper trainer for this game on here and I got shadowbanned after like 2 or 3 hours of gameplay despite not even using aimbot? Wasn't sure if this was appropriate for the support ticket on the telegram and couldn't find any personal telegram account that was verified as a real account.
⚠️ VORTEX/FREEDOM CHANGED THEIR TELEGRAM NAME TO VOIDCHEATERS THAT THEY INVITED EVERYONE TO AND ARE SELLING FAKE CHEATS (NO WORKING PRODUCT DELIVERED AFTER PAYMENT). THEY ARE IMPERSONATING US AND SCAMMING!
IF YOU FALL FOR THIS SCAM, WE CAN NOT ******* HELP YOU. I AM SORRY.
ONLY GO TO VOIDCHEATERS.COM TO PURCHASE OUR CHEATS AND IT WILL DIRECT YOU TO THE REAL TELEGRAM (THIS ONE).
ALSO DO NOT PAY PEOPLE VIA PM AS THEY CAN BE IMPERSONATING STAFF OR OWNERS. WE DO NOT TAKE PAYMENT VIA PM ON TELEGRAM WE ONLY TAKE PAYMENT AT THE TELEGRAM FROM VOIDCHEATERS.COM ⚠️
Since the telegram chat is closed and there is no dedicated post, I'll post here. Are there any plans to add VisCheck to the Destiny 2 cheats?
Also, the AimBot has a very shaky Aim when set to a low number. I've been using it without any problems other than that.
Same. Kinda sad, D2 cheats feel left out. Bought lifetime, I feel like not much effort in it. Ring1 has crazy cool misc feats. Unlimited ammo set to 1 count to be able to get last reserves perk, super fast super energy, super fire rate to melt bosses in like 1-3 secs. And more feats. I'd hope for more smooth aaimbot on here. The headshot aim sometimes aims above head on small enemies or like at chest on big enemy sizes.
Same. Kinda sad, D2 cheats feel left out. Bought lifetime, I feel like not much effort in it. Ring1 has crazy cool misc feats. Unlimited ammo set to 1 count to be able to get last reserves perk, super fast super energy, super fire rate to melt bosses in like 1-3 secs. And more feats. I'd hope for more smooth aaimbot on here. The headshot aim sometimes aims above head on small enemies or like at chest on big enemy sizes.
Ring-1 is a crash simulator and I don't like it.
Bungie's anti-cheat is garbage, so it's unlikely that any provider's cheat will be detected, but Ring-1 often causes ban waves by adding risky features without adequate verification. Recently, COD caused a large BAN wave.
Ring-1's many excellent features are certainly attractive, but its overwhelmingly low security, poor stability, large number of resellers, and poor support make it difficult to use. I personally think that the overall evaluation of Ring-1, including all these factors, is not in line with the price they offer.
Ring-1 is a crash simulator and I don't like it.
Bungie's anti-cheat is garbage, so it's unlikely that any provider's cheat will be detected, but Ring-1 often causes ban waves by adding risky features without adequate verification. Recently, COD caused a large BAN wave.
Ring-1's many excellent features are certainly attractive, but its overwhelmingly low security, poor stability, large number of resellers, and poor support make it difficult to use. I personally think that the overall evaluation of Ring-1, including all these factors, is not in line with the price they offer.
Yes, price is true. Hear alot instability. Heard they made it better but still idk how to feel about the infinite ammo or super. The fire rate seems nice but would be pointless without ammo.
Same. Kinda sad, D2 cheats feel left out. Bought lifetime, I feel like not much effort in it. Ring1 has crazy cool misc feats. Unlimited ammo set to 1 count to be able to get last reserves perk, super fast super energy, super fire rate to melt bosses in like 1-3 secs. And more feats. I'd hope for more smooth aaimbot on here. The headshot aim sometimes aims above head on small enemies or like at chest on big enemy sizes.
it’s not just d2. warzone cheat is also lackluster and missing key features like vis check on esp... seems like all their dev time is going into cold war and the other cheats have been forgotten...
Quote:
Originally Posted by YyouloseE
Ring-1 is a crash simulator and I don't like it.
Bungie's anti-cheat is garbage, so it's unlikely that any provider's cheat will be detected, but Ring-1 often causes ban waves by adding risky features without adequate verification. Recently, COD caused a large BAN wave.
Ring-1's many excellent features are certainly attractive, but its overwhelmingly low security, poor stability, large number of resellers, and poor support make it difficult to use. I personally think that the overall evaluation of Ring-1, including all these factors, is not in line with the price they offer.
idk about ring1s d2 menu, but i tried their apex menu and it was hot trash. features were all over the place, half of them didn’t seem to work and it caused a ton of crashes for me.
it’s not just d2. warzone cheat is also lackluster and missing key features like vis check on esp... seems like all their dev time is going into cold war and the other cheats have been forgotten...
idk about their d2 menu, but i tried their apex menu and it was hot trash. features were all over the place, half of them didn’t seem to work and it caused a ton of crashes for me.
Yeah, WZ ESP won't even show up names. Smooth only goes up to 30 not 40 like BOCW. And no vis check for BOCW since release still. D2 no vis check either. What gets me the most is there's no site where they can have members log in and post issues, ideas, troubleshoot help, etc. Cheat went big and is desperately in need of better customer support. We're in the dark in Telegram with no access for about a week or more. Where we can't bring up issues w loader on BOCW ZM or vis checks for BOCW/D2.
I'm only typing my issues on here since no replies or messaging available on Telegram or any site directly. I mean, I purchased all 3 lifetimes. I think we most deserve a support service or posting it somehow. I can't contact them regarding bugs or anything now.
Yeah, WZ ESP won't even show up names. Smooth only goes up to 30 not 40 like BOCW. And no vis check for BOCW since release still. D2 no vis check either. What gets me the most is there's no site where they can have members log in and post issues, ideas, troubleshoot help, etc. Cheat went big and is desperately in need of better customer support. We're in the dark in Telegram with no access for about a week or more. Where we can't bring up issues w loader on BOCW ZM or vis checks for BOCW/D2.
I'm only typing my issues on here since no replies or messaging available on Telegram or any site directly. I mean, I purchased all 3 lifetimes. I think we most deserve a support service or posting it somehow. I can't contact them regarding bugs or anything now.
I also purchased three Lifetime cheats from HoneyHacks.
I hope they can make their support better.
When are the BOCW cheats coming out? 12/17/2020 - Call of Duty - 7 Replies Anyone have an idea? If not, how long did it take for MW cheats to come out after its release?
[Selling] ShaW COD:Warzone Cheats | Cheap | Undetected | ESP, Aimbot, Radar 11/15/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies ShaW COD Warzone Cheat
A brand new, undetected, high performance, external cheat for COD Warzone
Features :
Aimbot :
Set Aimbot Key
Visual Check
[Selling] Читы для COD warzone Pom Pom Hack | Чит на Call of duty warzone | Warzone 05/04/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 5 Replies Cheat for Call OF Duty Warzone (Pom Pom Hack)
===========================
Functionality:
Esp 2D Box (Circles enemies in a square )
Esp Line (Leads lines to enemies )
Esp Distance (Shows the distance to the enemy )
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Aim Bot (Autocontrol on the head ) - setting up the PCM or LCM
AimBot has a fairly large number of modifications built in:
• FoV (target Range ) - you can't see it!