Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥✅Zenexi Spoofer ✅🔥 [1+ Year Undetected] 🔥✅

Discussion on 🔥✅Zenexi Spoofer ✅🔥 [1+ Year Undetected] 🔥✅ within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
🔥✅Zenexi Spoofer ✅🔥 [1+ Year Undetected] 🔥✅

Zenexi Spoofer

Features - HWID SPOOFING - NETWORK - REGISTRY - & MUCH MORE!

WARZONE : UNDETECTED
EAC : UNDETECTED
BE : UNDETECTED

HOW TO USE!
SIMPLY LOGIN WITH YOUR KEY & SELECT OPTION AND WAIT UNTIL MESSAGE!
AND YOUR DONE

1 YEAR NO DETECTIONS!

PUBLIC DISCORD :

OFFICAL SHOP :
Old 11/17/2020, 14:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1 yea UD and no one ever heard of it?
Old 11/17/2020, 15:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 170/0/0
Give vouches to trusted members, not fresh made accounts so people know its legit.
Weird that ur 1 year undetected and no one heard about u.

glws
Old 11/17/2020, 15:26   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASSANOVAA View Post
Give vouches to trusted members, not fresh made accounts so people know its legit.

glws
I just said that lol
Old 11/19/2020, 09:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASSANOVAA View Post

glws
we were under a different name but due to legal challenges
Old 11/29/2020, 08:38   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBlue3 View Post
5/10 Its an alright spoofer, its UD but the fact that this spoofer permanently spoofs your mac address(meaning it wont go back to original after a pc restart), while I can name a few UD spoofers that only temporarily spoofs your mac address. The owner said its impossible to temporarily spoofs your mac. Even after reinstalling ethernet adapter, which should revert back your mac to original wont work, it will give you a new one every time, which it shoudnt do at all. I do not advised for someone using cheats on the game they play to use this spoofer, you will simply get locked out of your cheat loader since this spoofer changes your mac address (HWID). Unless you want to keep asking your cheat provider for a hwid reset everytime you restart your pc.

Dude TMAC literally can temp spoof your mac address what is he on about
Old 11/29/2020, 10:05   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Tell that to the owner lmao, he clearly doesnt know what the fk hes doing.... People has told him about the issue but he wont listen, he will just say "then dont use my spoofer"
Yeah I wouldn't buy this would go with a more known reputable spoofer
Old 11/29/2020, 14:49   #8

Quote:
5/10 Its an alright spoofer, its UD but the fact that this spoofer permanently spoofs your mac address(meaning it wont go back to original after a pc restart), while I can name a few UD spoofers that only temporarily spoofs your mac address. The owner said its impossible to temporarily spoofs your mac. Even after reinstalling ethernet adapter, which should revert back your mac to original wont work, it will give you a new one every time, which it shoudnt do at all. I do not advised for someone using cheats on the game they play to use this spoofer, you will simply get locked out of your cheat loader since this spoofer changes your mac address (HWID). Unless you want to keep asking your cheat provider for a hwid reset everytime you restart your pc.
what are you on about? there is easy fix to that and what cheat lock's onto mac lol
Old 11/29/2020, 23:04   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenexi View Post
what are you on about? there is easy fix to that and what cheat lock's onto mac lol
How about you talk to stroke, he is one of your admin, he told you about the issue as well. Stop acting like you don't know this issue mate. His cheat loader are locking due to his mac changing. Stop acting cluelessly.
Old 12/02/2020, 10:44   #10

Quote:
How about you talk to stroke, he is one of your admin, he told you about the issue as well. Stop acting like you don't know this issue mate. His cheat loader are locking due to his mac changing. Stop acting cluelessly.
his cheat loader wasn't locking onto mac, rather other's and a push is being brought very soon.
Old 01/09/2021, 00:23   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

To simply update it to 2004-20H2, this **** is taking over a month to do LOL pretty sad ngl