Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 RUT - ORIGINAL COD16:MW/WZ UNLOCKER 🔥 RUAVT - INFINITY UAV TOOL 🔥 SEASON 4 ✅

Discussion on 🔥 RUT - ORIGINAL COD16:MW/WZ UNLOCKER 🔥 RUAVT - INFINITY UAV TOOL 🔥 SEASON 4 ✅ within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/04/2020, 00:49   #91

elite*gold: 1742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glizzeh View Post
Any reason why my game crashes when I inject ?
contact me via discord or telegram
Old 12/07/2020, 17:03   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Wouldnt trust this guy when i asked to show per Screenshare that it is still working he blocked me .. Trust by your own risk but all this comments are maybe fake, i'm just saying
If anyone need proofs just PN.
Old 12/07/2020, 17:05   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKnow2504 View Post
Wouldnt trust this guy when i asked to show per Screenshare that it is still working he blocked me .. Trust by your own risk but all this comments are maybe fake, i'm just saying
just **** off, I don't want to deal with a man who doesn't trust reviews
and not blocked, just removed from the friends list
Old 12/07/2020, 23:50   #94 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can anyone tell me if it really works?
Old 12/08/2020, 01:25   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemeosBSVIP View Post
Can anyone tell me if it really works?
just open your eyes, bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okyougotme View Post
Also recommend 100% haven’t played any matches yet but edited the stuff I wanted and saved blue prints, works as described, no bans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antz99 View Post
I wish everyone was as easy to work with as Rivera. Works exactly as described and he gets back to you instantly. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesnin95 View Post
100% Recommend!! This guy is very helpful and legit. No bans if you are smart enough not to use it on lvl 50 below/ fresh accounts. Also reminder, For saved operators in WZ, dont press the operator button in WZ or else the skin will reset and will show the default skin. Thanks SayRivera for a smooth transaction and support when i had trouble using the tool. I ended up reinstalling my windows since my pc was acting funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeGhosT View Post
My 2nd purchase and boy oh boy this dude never misses to surprise you or fullfill your needs. ++Vouch. LEGIT AF!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CASSANOVAA View Post
Recommend this tool 100%, seller is very friendly and helpful as well.
+++
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorray View Post
Really easy to use, everythings working fine.
Outstanding support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoonjulie123 View Post
Bought the cammmo key. Worked as mentioned. Great tool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thavis View Post
Works well, does everything the video says. I'm having an issue with "incorrect Activision account" even though I'm attempting to re-launch the tool on the same account. Under 12 hours with key
EDIT: Got it working again. Buy with confidence! Great seller
Old 12/08/2020, 05:50   #96 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey,

I might buy the tool, did I need to have a spoofer/injector. Or it’s already inside the tool ?
Old 12/08/2020, 09:43   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by constantoine View Post
Hey,

I might buy the tool, did I need to have a spoofer/injector. Or it’s already inside the tool ?
spoofer isn't included, if you have problems with bans, then you should find a third-party solution
Old 12/08/2020, 09:54   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Awesome support and the tool itself too... 100%safe
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2020, 11:50   #99 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKnow2504 View Post
Simply because he is a guy who provides with the key and also answers your questions. But if you want someone to do it for you. You can always visit Unlock services that charge a hefty amount and for the same thing. Whereas with this key you are all set!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2020, 11:54   #100 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayRivera View Post

Hey there! I'm Rivera, and I'm excited to share with you my RUT ULTIMATE - CoD MW2019 tool for software unlocking (duping) ALL AT ONCE (yes, everything and anything with just 1 key)!

This tool remains online even while all other tools are offline.

RUT has been updated. Now it works 24hrs.

Latest video:

Latest update:

About the Tool:
The software was written in early August, tested on my personal accounts for 2+ weeks, until the end of the month, where I decided to create several forum threads on different websites with free tests for the community. 30+ keys were activated in just 3 days, meaning that camos were successfully unlocked on 30+ personal accounts, belonging to a range of different testers. There were both new accounts and accounts worth values ranging from $500 - $1000, in a wide variety of currencies. From China to Australia, with different versions of the game; Warzone and full, my tool has been used all around the world!

The tool is currently used (as of 11.2020) on more than 1000+ accounts.

No bans have yet to be reported/recorded.

Custom Anti-Cheat Status: Undetected
Please Note: Use at your own risk if you're planning on using my tool on a low-level account (below level 50) and if you're wanting to unlock specialty/exclusive camos.

Version: Latest (Battle.net) - Updated for season 6!

Features:
Windows: Windows 10 version 1803, 1809, 1903, 1909 and 2004 are all supported.
Processors: Intel and AMD processors are both supported.
Note: VDS/VPS/VM servers are not supported.

Your new things can be seen by other players.
Gun blueprint name/attachments can be changed after saving the blueprint.
With full unlocking and camo keys - you will get 5 slots for the blueprints on guns from level 1, level 10 isn't needed anymore.
Please Note: Equipping a new camo on the gun once the blueprint has been saved will remove your unlocked camo from the blueprint.

Cross-Platform Compatibility:
Yes, it is possible to unlock all things on all supported consoles with my tool. All that's required is that you link your PSN/Xbox account to a Battle.net account. To do this, login to your Activision account, link your Battle.net account, open Battle.net on your PC, sign in to your account, launch the game, use my tool, close the game on your PC and run it on your console. Everything you unlocked and saved on PC will be available on your console.
Please Note: If prompted to create a new Activision account when launching the game on your PC, select skip. Provided you have already linked your accounts across platforms, you shouldn't run into any issues.

About Keys and Prices:
I provide a 24hrs keys.
Upon successful unlock, the launcher will automatically close, the key will expire after 24hrs from 1st inject.
All 3 types of keys are hard-linked to Activision account.
I do not sell keys for use with multiple accounts, nor do I intend to do so.

ULTIMATE keys:
$25 USD
for 1(one) 24hrs key
Unlocks everything and anything in the game with just 1 key

ULTIMATE LifeTime key - $35 (USD)

Weapons keys:
$15 USD
for 1(one) 24hrs key
Weapons key unlocks ALL GUNS with Attachments+Reticles+Camouflages and gives you 5 slots ON EACH WEAPON (not 5 at all, 5 slots FOR EVERY GUN) for saving your weapon assembly as a custom mod (in the blueprints) from account level 1

Operators and misc. keys:
$10 USD
per 1(one) 24hrs key
Operators key unlocks ALL operators (inc. from Cold War) + skins for they + finishing moves + Calling cards + Emblems at once for your choose.
You can save 1 operator and skin / finisher / quip for him in Warzone and 2 operators in multiplayer
You can save any 1 calling card and 1 emblem (also you can have 10+ emblems and calling cards if you saved it as favorite; then you will need to click on "randomize favorite" to make it works)

Payment Methods:

Accepted Directly:
BTC and PayPal (no fees)
Other Accepted Methods: Cash App, Apple Pay, Zelle, Venmo (exchange fees)

Once payment is received, you will be given a complete step-by-step guide on how to use the tool, the tool itself, and a key.

« IMPORTANT » ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE

Discord: Rivera#3353
Telegram: @SayRivera

I am going to buy a Lifetime key, but I have one question.
Am I right in understanding that being hard-linked to an Activision account means that if the linked account is banned, you will have to purchase it again if you want to use your tool?
Old 12/08/2020, 13:37   #101 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YyouloseE View Post
Am I right in understanding that being hard-linked to an Activision account means that if the linked account is banned, you will have to purchase it again if you want to use your tool?
Exactly. But if you use it with caution I don't think there are any ban chances. Like I have been using it since a week now. Have some blueprint saved or operator or any ****. Just let's keep this under the radar, for the benifit of everyone who spent their money on the lifetime (P.S. don't use camo or anything that is something only the real Activision Dev's use).
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2020, 18:09   #102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi, if u buy RUT key lifetime i can change skins on guns and anything i want everytime ?
Old 12/08/2020, 19:27   #103 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ive purchased ultimate keys 5 times already, no issues EVER with anything
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2020, 21:44   #104 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

messaged you on telegram rivera
Old 12/08/2020, 22:17   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by YyouloseE View Post
No, I will verify the PC and the account on which you used the first key, you will show that the account is really banned and I will simply reset your key so that you can use it on the new account

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezideNNt View Post
hi, if u buy RUT key lifetime i can change skins on guns and anything i want everytime ?
that's right, absolutely whenever u want
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread