Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 RUT - ORIGINAL COD16:MW/WZ UNLOCKER 🔥 RUAVT - INFINITY UAV TOOL 🔥 SEASON 4 ✅

Discussion on 🔥 RUT - ORIGINAL COD16:MW/WZ UNLOCKER 🔥 RUAVT - INFINITY UAV TOOL 🔥 SEASON 4 ✅ within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/31/2020, 00:05   #46

elite*gold: 1742
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepers View Post
can you also unlock the blue dot on guns that you unlock camo's for ? if not you should include this somehow blue dot on AR's is basically a required unlock for most tools.
it will be automatically unlocked and you will be able to save all things from level 1 with the ULTIMATE version of the tool

UPDATE!

Calling Card / Emblem / Camo keys were updated to the new version

Camo key - now that unlock all camos at once, gives 5 blueprint slots to each gun and can be used from account level 1
Calling Card / Emblem key - now unlock all CC/emblems at once for your choose

The keys you purchased and unused before the update - was automatically updated to the new version

RUT ULTIMATE released and available for purchase

With ULTI u can save:
2 operators, per one to each side, 1 skin / finisher / quip for each operator
5 variants of skins with camos to each gun in the blueprints, all guns will be unlocked for u with all skins from shop / attachments / camos / reticles (blue dot and hidden dot also) / charms and stickers
perks / lethal and tactical grenades also are unlocked for saving in the loadouts
the tool gives u 5 slots for blueprints from level 1 and unlocks all guns in the whole game
1 watches
1 skin and horn for each type of vehicle
1 calling card and 1 emblem
all gestures and sprays are also unlocked for saving in a "ring"

and the coolest thing is that my software unlocks even unreleased packs, as it was with the Azazel pack for Ghost, it was in the game files and was simply unlocked for selection, although it was not announced yet
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2020, 11:20   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
im impressed with the "level 1 but still can fully unlocked with 5 slots"
been there and it was wonderful
hope you'll support with the new cod cold war game!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2020, 14:28   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there any risks of being banned for using those keys?
I wanna use it on my main.
Old 11/03/2020, 20:42   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownfr View Post
Is there any risks of being banned for using those keys?
Generally speaking, zero. Provided that you are smart after you’ve completed the unlock and don’t make yourself seem suspicious.

In reality, you cannot have any completionist camo unlocked earlier than level 155, without using any bugs or exploits. So, when you decide to unlock a completionist/specialty camo using my tool, for example, Obsidian, on an account below level 50, you risk getting reported by other players. This is because it would simply not make sense for you to have that camo unlocked at your current level. Therefore, if you receive enough reports because of your camo - you will be banned. So, in conclusion, on accounts below level 50, use my tool only at your own risk, the software is safe, you just have to be worried about reports.
Old 11/06/2020, 15:37   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added you in discord.
Old 11/08/2020, 00:56   #51 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Really easy to use, everythings working fine.

Outstanding support.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2020, 02:17   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought the cammmo key. Worked as mentioned. Great tool!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2020, 19:04   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

very interested but i think i’m dumb to understand the keys ,
so how many blue prints can a key unlock ? just one ?
Old 11/08/2020, 21:53   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalo007 View Post
very interested but i think i’m dumb to understand the keys ,
so how many blue prints can a key unlock ? just one ?
if we talking about camos, so camo key now unlocks all camos at once and gives 5 blueprint slots for saving any 5 camos to each gun u already have

RUT has been updated.

Now all 3 types of keys (ULTIMATE / Camo / Card & Emblem) work for 24 hours and are linked to your Activision account. You can switch from one account to another using different keys / use spoofers and VPN, there will be no problems.

You can inject the tool, save somethings, leave, come back and inject again and change, now that's works like that, for 24hrs after 1st injection.

The key is hard-linked to the Activision account on which the game is running while you are using the key. You can't use the same key with another account and if you try - will get an error in the launcher: "incorrect Activision account".
Old 11/10/2020, 10:28   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does this still work for new update? Purchased earlier

Edit: think we can only pick 1 operator now and new stuff in shop not available
Old 11/11/2020, 01:03   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksjason View Post
does this still work for new update? Purchased earlier
Yes, we always update the tool immediately after the game upd, i.e. it works completely

Quote:
think we can only pick 1 operator now
sadly, but yes
it's such of game mechanics

Quote:
new stuff in shop not available
we are now working rn on update and adding new things

The ULTIMATE keys have been updated after the November 10th update of the game, now everything is unlocked and even a little more ...

What was added:

The game mechanics have changed in relation to operators, now you can only choose one.
Old 11/12/2020, 18:00   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Works well, does everything the video says. I'm having an issue with "incorrect Activision account" even though I'm attempting to re-launch the tool on the same account. Under 12 hours with key

EDIT: Got it working again. Buy with confidence! Great seller
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2020, 20:53   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought the tool and everything was super easy to use. He also helped and answers every questions I have!
Recommend buying this tool for the big flex xd
Old 11/15/2020, 21:17   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just a few questions! Had to edit this, since I seemingly was too dumb to read the main thread.

Actually, what happens to the reticles? Will they be reset to normal after the timer runs out too?

Same goes for the operator skins. If you accidentally change it afterwards, is the "saved" one gone then? Understood it that way.

Or is it simply that everything we consider "saved" after the restart, the game considers belonging to me and permanently unlocks that specific watch/finisher/whatever for me to freely switch out between them and the stuff I already had?

The camos from the BP's are not allowed to be changed, I got that. But well, I wonder how about the other things. Especially Operator Skins, Reticles and Finishers.

Might be a bit confusing, sorry.
Old 11/16/2020, 01:08   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

After saving do not mess with your operator, which means do not go into operator selection menu or your operator skin will return to default (normal) and you will lose finisher and quip. Whatever you save on your blueprints in your armory will stay. Good rule of thumbs is dont mess with anything you dont have unlocked before, for example if you dont have blue dot unlocked on grau and you switch to VLK, then RIP your blue dot lol i just dont mess with anything that im scared to lose
Closed Thread