Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XMODUS COD WARZONE 2/MW2 [AIMBOT,ESP,RADAR,WALLHACK,STREAMING] 100% UNDETECTED✅⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Discussion on XMODUS COD WARZONE 2/MW2 [AIMBOT,ESP,RADAR,WALLHACK,STREAMING] 100% UNDETECTED✅⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/12/2020, 21:34   #601 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Review from a new customer, used this cheat since almost a month, cheat has a lot of premium options to offer and gui looks simple + professional. i use cordisk partnered spoofer with this. I vouch for this cheat, very Satisfied
Old 10/13/2020, 12:40   #602 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I vouch for this cheat, super fast updates, replies and staff, commendable cheat for a great price. Safe and worth your wallet. Wins against almost all competitors imo. <3
Old 10/13/2020, 20:34   #603 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thumbs up 1 month review

After using it for 1 month i can clearly say that is the beast cheeto on the market rn
-100% undetected
-Fast updates
-Great 24/7 support
-Great customization
-Great ESP
-Works with controller

just my opinon but its the best in the market right now
Old 10/14/2020, 00:01   #604 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Purchased! Awesome customer service, great product!
Old 10/14/2020, 13:05   #605

elite*gold: 252
Arrow

- updated for the latest 20GB cod patch✔️
Old 10/14/2020, 15:37   #606 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it streamer safe?
Old 10/14/2020, 18:25   #607 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thank u xmodus ur always doing good for ur customers the longer ur making these cars the longer I’m going to stick wit u 💯💯

I seen recently someone said thay didn’t recommend xmodus
Well I do an who ever doesn’t recommend him don’t even post a comment go find another chetto an once again ur always going to be the best I see a good future ahead
Old 10/15/2020, 00:27   #608 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

LOOK A REAL REVIEW NOT A NEW ACCOUNT WITH ONLY 2 POSTS THIS CHEAT IS A SCAM!

DO NOT BUY, check who is posting positive reviews and see what their other threads are. Look at my thanks and other posts comparatively. This is a legit review. I'll start with the obvious, a large number of people are reporting bans but, in every response the admins claim there is NO WAY it is their cheat and must be from a previous provider. This cheat is getting people banned and you don't get to see these reports in their forums until you buy. Next aimbot is absolutely unusable, literally won't lock on or glitches all over the screen making it immediately obvious. NOTHING like in their promo video. When asking support what I need to do to get it to work, they said "It is working fine, we cannot help you with your settings. Working just like in the video" and left me and many others having the same issue to sit here with my purchase and try to get it to work. Next the discord isn't really a discord at all, you cannot write in either of its two channels and cannot get support there either. The only thing that works nice on this cheat is the ESP but, really hard to recommend with the price, current ban reports, absolutely the worst aimbot I have seen in nearly 20 years of cheesing since Halo 2, and lack of support giving a ****. Don't trust the reviews like I did, look a little deeper and spend your money on a better provider. If the team at Xmodus is able to fix my aimbot, give me some actual support and get the cheese working properly I will be happy to update my post reflecting the new changes but, as of now I cannot recommend.

Just was banned following my honest review, explaining I would retract my statements if they would simply help me get the cheat to work. Several users explaining they are getting banned, cannot get aimbot to work, and are having issues. I would not purchase this cheat, please check my reviews across multiple games. I am legit not a robot account like most of their positive reviews with only 2 posts and a month ago join date.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/15/2020, 01:52   #609 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I love this cheat, probably the best one around. Thanks again, i really do appreciate it!
Old 10/15/2020, 02:02   #610 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanson556 View Post
Just was banned following my honest review, explaining I would retract my statements if they would simply help me get the cheat to work. Several users explaining they are getting banned, cannot get aimbot to work, and are having issues. I would not purchase this cheat, please check my reviews across multiple games. I am legit not a robot account like most of their positive reviews with only 2 posts and a month ago join date.
Your review makes no sense, You are probably hwid banned from using engine owning. Xmodus wouldn't ban you unless you were being ungrateful or an asshat. These reviews are not robot accounts. Epvp is getting more and more known as the place to go to buy legit cheats.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/15/2020, 11:42   #611 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The legendZ View Post
Your review makes no sense, You are probably hwid banned from using engine owning. Xmodus wouldn't ban you unless you were being ungrateful or an asshat. These reviews are not robot accounts. Epvp is getting more and more known as the place to go to buy legit cheats.
your discord contact don't work
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2020, 16:25   #612 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Same need discord
Old 10/15/2020, 16:28   #613 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Unlimited license price is ok ... but month license for 50E its just way to high

is this guy just giving similar account to steal some money ?

@ ADMINS

you should ban this account ... he is trying to sell xmodus cheat on discord
Old 10/15/2020, 18:42   #614 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slat3IF View Post
your discord contact don't work
AxeMango#8648
Old 10/16/2020, 06:48   #615 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Payed. Wait for activation