Why this price: I just want a small user base. So I will be able to pay attention to every single customer and keep things under control without issues. Keep in mind price is going to be increasing each slot.
For security reasons I have decided to have a strict privacy politics, which means no trials, trailers or test . You will appreciate that once you become a user, I take this matter seriously.
I didn't come here pretending to offer anything miraculous or revolutionary. Anyone with decent knowledge of how cheating industry works already know that all of us just recycle pretty much same techniques over and over. Everyone copy one each other somehow, like in any other competitive sector. The main factor here is exposition, any cheat that goes public with a website to process automatic payments and grab as many customers as possible will never be reliable undetected.
This is a problem that no one talks about because the people who work on this business don't want to face it, they are here for the money. Once the cheat goes public, anticheat company known their existence, download the tool and patch it relatively easy. The ways to patch it are countless, doesn't matter how much security the tool has. Its basic economy, they have more resources, people and time. The only way to win the fight is by avoiding direct confrontation.
References: just take a look on my profile.
You have read until here, if you are still interested in the product, contact me on discord to submit you apply. Keep in mind, I reserve the right to decline your access request by any reason.
Discord - Industry#3373
Make sure you have read everything here before you contact me on discord, otherwise you will be instantly declined. You have been warned.
what else does your tool offers cause I can get player esp on a tool that cost 30 dollars?
nothing else mate, esp and aimbot. im not pretending to compete in price with those public tools. im not cheap and i will never be. you are not the target anyways, my services are for those who are tired of getting disappointed.
you are still new here, come back when you have purchased some 30$, 50$ or 70$ public tools that claim to be undetected since release but somehow your account get banned before 15 days of use. then count all those subs together and also the price that maybe your account cost (ignoring the price of your time) and calculate how much money you have saved in total
Wtf are you saying? every cheat tool is not 100% undetected you still can get banned and everyone knows that already. Some have detected fast, and others dont. Stop with this 200IQ speech because you cant convince anyone. Private slots or not one day will be detected, and you never know who is behind a PC, and there are alot of ways to enter in a private community even if the guy belongs to the Game's team. Lol... Have a nice day
Wtf are you saying? every cheat tool is not 100% undetected you still can get banned and everyone knows that already. Some have detected fast, and others dont. Stop with this 200IQ speech because you cant convince anyone. Private slots or not one day will be detected, and you never know who is behind a PC, and there are alot of ways to enter in a private community even if the guy belongs to the Game's team. Lol... Have a nice day
Quote:
every cheat tool is not 100% undetected you still can get banned and everyone knows that already.
Everyone knows nothing, thats the point.
Quote:
you never know who is behind a PC, and there are alot of ways to enter in a private community even if the guy belongs to the Game's team. Lol...
If thats what you need to believe to sleep tight every night, its fine, each one of us has its own mechanism to fight frustration and stress.
Im just offering an stright forward service dude, higher price for the advantage you want ingame without punishment. Thats it, dont pay ur frustation with me, im friendly.
Peace.
You are so smart mate, u found a cheap public cheat
Thats definetly the way to go. Everyone else is completly retarded, I cannot believe I didnt think about this before. Going public and offering cheap price so everyone buy my product. Easy as opening thread, writing SAFE & UNDETECTED SINCE RELEASE. Lambo next week. Thanks mate, you opened my eyes.
Vouch for Industry. I'm one of the few users of Warzone right now and cheat works good. I didn't have much issues and so far haven't been banned which is the main concern when buying a private cheat, right?
Vouch for Industry. I'm one of the few users of Warzone right now and cheat works good. I didn't have much issues and so far haven't been banned which is the main concern when buying a private cheat, right?
ESP 8/10
Aimbot 7/10
What makes his aimbot a 7 compared to other warzone aimbots? 7 Seems low...does it stick/shake to much? I been looking into purchasing this.
this is my review I have 3 days playing warzone with this hack, the hack works well for me I have no complaints, the dev is very responsible when serving his clients and hears a lot of feedback