Bought 3 day subscription directly from the website, and I have to say the product is really well made, aimbot is on point and can look legit AF if you know how to use.
Cheap, reliable security, OP product, thanks EngineOwning!
these guys are scammers. I had trouble using the hack so i went on the forum and found their discord. I attempted to talk to their admin "thebigben"
This is our chat log.
me Today at 2:51 PM
hi admin
thebigbenToday at 2:51 PM
no
me Today at 2:51 PM
?
no what?
..........
thebigbenToday at 2:51 PM
Dont message/annoy me
me Today at 2:52 PM
well.... what a friendly staff......
i guess ill go look for cheat provider
lol
sorry
thebigbenToday at 2:52 PM
Bye
Then he proceeded to ban me on the forums and on the cheat that i JUST bought. So basically.... they banned me for asking for help on a cheat that I was never able to use.
Horrible customer support and scams.
PM me for more proofs.
Already called my bank to cancel this transcation. No way am I paying for something I wasnt even able to use for a second of my life.
its an unofficial discord, you should have used the forum and created a support thread
[Buying] WTB MW2019 Account seller 11/27/2019 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies I am in search of a MW account seller to promote on my discord. I want you for my ragers that will need accounts often, this will keep us both in business.
Post discord below or pm me for more info.
CoD BlackOps4 ESP+AIMBOT+MISC - PayPal Payment 40€ Monthly UD Since release 12/02/2018 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/lxURdab.png
Hi,
For those who dont know me.
I'm reselling Paradox.gg PUBG for the members those can't pay with BTC.
This service will be similar.
We will solve your Payment Issues.
[V] MW3 Engineowning Account [S] PSC, PP 11/17/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies Hallo,
Verkaufe hier meinen Engineowning account für MW3.
Laufzeit: 1Monat und 2 Wochen
Preis: 15PSC oder PP.
Funktionen:
Features:
ESP