Just asking to be 100% certain, i'm using a french "cloud gaming computer" (Shadow), just wondering if it could work on it or not, it's not like Stadia or GeForce at all, and i'm alreayd using cheats for other games on it, that's why i'm asking. Thanks!
No sorry :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamle
it will not support due to technical !
(y)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfinsteam
No ones replying to my support problem, I couldn't access the site and the software is giving me error "Failed to initialize session: 0x2EE2"
I messaged all the mods in discord but they never reply.
I have the 3 day pass and I am missing 1 day because of this problem
Im not sure if they restrict me from accessing their website and software, I messaged someone and he/she said the software is working fine.
I just need help to find a solution to this
EDIT: I had to use VPN to use the cheat and website, before it wasn't like this
^^ any problems?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystieHook
Youre probably one of those kids spamming the shoutbox for support when it says no support in shoutbox lol
huh? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfinsteam
Huh? I never ask for help in shoutbox I can read rules. What are you trying to prove being unhelpful? I can't even access their website
the website is online!
Quote:
Originally Posted by breywokz
hey, do u have discord group for member or non member?
yes - non member = newbie and Member = Customer
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanzeth
Love the cheat! Was having problems at first but ticket support staff are very helpful and precise. Best one that i tried so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockingpro12
try unin KB4551762
yes - Workaround for 0x8001011F: Uninstall update "KB4551762", HowTo ->
[Buying] WTB MW2019 Account seller 11/27/2019 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies I am in search of a MW account seller to promote on my discord. I want you for my ragers that will need accounts often, this will keep us both in business.
Post discord below or pm me for more info.
CoD BlackOps4 ESP+AIMBOT+MISC - PayPal Payment 40€ Monthly UD Since release 12/02/2018 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/lxURdab.png
Hi,
For those who dont know me.
I'm reselling Paradox.gg PUBG for the members those can't pay with BTC.
This service will be similar.
We will solve your Payment Issues.
[V] MW3 Engineowning Account [S] PSC, PP 11/17/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies Hallo,
Verkaufe hier meinen Engineowning account für MW3.
Laufzeit: 1Monat und 2 Wochen
Preis: 15PSC oder PP.
Funktionen:
Features:
ESP