ich verkaufe hier meinen Battle.net Account mit der CoD MW Operator Edition.
Der Preis liegt bei 45€ VB!
Bei Leuten mit guten und zuverlässigen Tradeprofil gehe ich auch gerne first. Nach dem Kauf wird der komplette Account übergeben und Du kannst die Email etc ändern!
[Selling] COD MW 2019 Operator Enhanced Edition Account. 12/10/2019 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies Hello,
I bought an account for my girlfriend to play but she was not interested in this game.
This is a new account, I haven't verified my email so you can change it as you like. I haven't even created a BattleTag yet.
https://i.imgur.com/65Xla04.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Tvi4CKO.jpg
[Selling] COD MW 2019 Operator Enhanced Edition Account. 11/30/2019 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies Hello,
I bought an account for my girlfriend to play but she was not interested in this game.
This is a new account, I haven't verified my email so you can change it as you like. I haven't even created a BattleTag yet.
https://i.imgur.com/65Xla04.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Tvi4CKO.jpg
[Selling] COD MW 2019 Operator Enhanced Edition Account. 11/20/2019 - Call of Duty Trading - 6 Replies Hello,
I bought an account for my girlfriend to play but she was not interested in this game.
This is a new account, I haven't verified my email so you can change it as you like. I haven't even created a BattleTag yet.
https://i.imgur.com/65Xla04.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Tvi4CKO.jpg