Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoD MW 2019 Unlocker [Complete daily challenges, camo and weapon unlocks, and etc]

Discussion on CoD MW 2019 Unlocker [Complete daily challenges, camo and weapon unlocks, and etc] within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/16/2020, 14:15   #601 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
me too insta ban
Old 06/16/2020, 14:18   #602

elite*gold: 694
The Black Market: 227/19/3
We are investigate ban reports now. Please wait for news
Old 06/16/2020, 19:43   #603 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Many of my friends are fine. They seem to ban only certain amount of people and only for a certain reason which is not related to tool itself. ( Having high killstreak / score per minute / etc etc ). But good that coder has decided to pause it for a bit to investigate.
Old 06/16/2020, 20:28   #604 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by demolia View Post
Many of my friends are fine. They seem to ban only certain amount of people and only for a certain reason which is not related to tool itself. ( Having high killstreak / score per minute / etc etc ). But good that coder has decided to pause it for a bit to investigate.
They’re also banning people using the tool. I got hit with the ban and I never got 1 single kill with the account I was hosting on.
Old 06/17/2020, 02:14   #605 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I got banned

Yeah banned the other night very risky didn’t even get a kill and got the banned lol
Old 06/17/2020, 13:29   #606

We are testing update right now. So hope it will be back in next few days
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/17/2020, 14:28   #607 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLogistics View Post
i just got banned about 20mins ago.. tool is deff detected
Its not detected if you didn't get banned the moment you enter game. My own account got banned, because I farmed over 20k kills in a few hour for obsiden camo. I also logged on my friends account and unlock just a single gold camo, his account did not get banned. This tool is still not detected. But you have to be extra careful, don't get too much kills. I think the seller should consider a price reduction tho, since, it will take a lot more time to farm skins safely.
Old 06/17/2020, 15:58   #608 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qiyuxuan View Post
Its not detected if you didn't get banned the moment you enter game. My own account got banned, because I farmed over 20k kills in a few hour for obsiden camo. I also logged on my friends account and unlock just a single gold camo, his account did not get banned. This tool is still not detected. But you have to be extra careful, don't get too much kills. I think the seller should consider a price reduction tho, since, it will take a lot more time to farm skins safely.
if it isn't detected then how do you explain this guy who used the tool but didn't get a kill and still got banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopFroBoy View Post
Yeah banned the other night very risky didn’t even get a kill and got the banned lol
Old 06/17/2020, 18:42   #609 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngrVince View Post
if it isn't detected then how do you explain this guy who used the tool but didn't get a kill and still got banned?
Well, maybe that guy failed to follow all the steps, or he used it after the latest update. Maybe it got detected after the new update from yesterday.
Old 06/17/2020, 21:28   #610 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by qiyuxuan View Post
Well, maybe that guy failed to follow all the steps, or he used it after the latest update. Maybe it got detected after the new update from yesterday.
You really don’t know anything. This isn’t about following steps, period. It got detected and this isn’t the only tool that was. Hence the reason this seller closed sales and why the tool is down. You literally made no logical sense. First you said it’s not detected, and now it is? Lol please stop with all the bs.
Old 06/19/2020, 02:13   #611 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oGRestrain View Post
You really don’t know anything. This isn’t about following steps, period. It got detected and this isn’t the only tool that was. Hence the reason this seller closed sales and why the tool is down. You literally made no logical sense. First you said it’s not detected, and now it is? Lol please stop with all the bs.
Well, I didn't know the game had a new update when I wrote the first comment. I used the tool a day before that latest update. My own account got banned, because I farmed too much kills, but my friend's account is still not banned because I only farmed 1 golden camo on that account, that is why I believe that IW is banning account by stats tracking.
Old 06/20/2020, 12:03   #612 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

banek some news for people who have buy some key ??
Old 06/20/2020, 12:30   #613 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiiMoON View Post
banek some news for people who have buy some key ??
Same question here - I got an unused key, too...
Old 06/20/2020, 15:06   #614

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420funky View Post
Same question here - I got an unused key, too...
Its depends if we able to update software or no. so far we are keep testing it.
Old 06/21/2020, 05:38   #615 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any eta on update