Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty > Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT] Level Hacking Survival with cheat enigne

Discussion on [TUT] Level Hacking Survival with cheat enigne within the Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Call of Duty category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[TUT] Level Hacking Survival with cheat enigne

Download Cheat Engine
Install
Start MW3
Press on the Computer icon on the top left corner and choose that one

Go to barracks and write down your exp, and scan for that value
All the green ones with that Value should be changed to the ammount of exp that you want

This is both Visual and Physical changing of your exp

I see that im the first one on these forums that actually did this, i don't know if VAC works in SP/Surv but i did this on a cracked version of MW3

You can repeat the process with money too but you'd have to add one step.

Go ingame, start a survival match , write down your money and scan for that value, then go back ingame, shoot an enemy and scan for the new value that ur money is right now

My adresses are:
Old 04/15/2012, 19:44   #2

elite*gold: 19
Cool Danke...
Old 04/16/2012, 13:02   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,111
#moved to the right section

B2T: I don't think your adresses will work for others... You need to scan for the pointer (if there is one) when you want a adresse which should be the same on each pc.
Old 04/17/2012, 08:12   #4

elite*gold: 20
Ich weiss