Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please help me!!! Damaged files

Discussion on Please help me!!! Damaged files within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please help me!!! Damaged files

I have one problem. I have been looking in every post in the forum but i can't find what i am looking for. I have problem with Cabal Setup V2.0.1129 files. I download them from here After i download them i can't extract them. When i try to extract them in the end appears ERROR that says that all the files are damaged. Is there anyone who knows where i can download this files - not damaged.
Old 10/29/2010, 17:47   #2

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Use the files found

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MediaPk2 file is damaged !
11/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hi all this is my first thread excuse my bad english ^^ i keap getting this proplame in Sjsro when i get ecsro client i but the Media Pk2 file in it but it keap telling me Media Pk2 file is damaged ! does any 1 get that message plz help me and if any 1 can post links on 2shared or mega ubload for working Pk2 packge or the full SJSRO client + Pk2 plz DO thx for all :)
Server.dat is damaged?[ Need some Help]
08/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Hey all, Dunno since when im facing this problem but today wanted to visit a friend in Basilisk Server when i entered the Id n pass a small window pop's up with the current error : Tried all the servers that follows the login ip : 216.93.174.65 Such as: Myths, Fairy Tales , Constellation , Celebrities , Wonders! But it kept on saying that error.. ------------------------------- Other servers that follows the login ip 69.59.142.13 &, 216.93.164.137 works fine.. Tried to Re-install the...
Why new SM is damaged
05/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi all. When I download The new softmod I can't open it and its only 4.75 kb pls help
Damaged file
12/27/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
could someone post the game map file it is map/map/canyon-m.DMap i cannot enter ac half the time because it fails to load.. i can seee everything except my character and i cant move. +1 kharma to whoever gets it to me..thnx.
getting damaged from falling but having stealth on
10/08/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Fall off something that might damage you ( don't have stealth on b4 jumping!) and then AS SOON AS you hit the ground, press stealth. you will have stealth b4 any mob around the where you are sees you. ;)