Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Cabal Private Server Development

Discussion on Cabal Private Server Development within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Cabal Private Server Development

Are you tired of money hungry "feeling developer" that in the end will just scam your hard earned money? I offer my Game Development Service. I currently have running projects for your peace of mind. I also offer anti DDOS protection and Anti DDOS protected hosting ( 12 locations ). You can message me here if you are interested.
onlinegamesdev is offline  
Old 03/28/2021, 16:36   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinegamesdev View Post
Are you tired of money hungry "feeling developer" that in the end will just scam your hard earned money? I offer my Game Development Service. I currently have running projects for your peace of mind. I also offer anti DDOS protection and Anti DDOS protected hosting ( 12 locations ). You can message me here if you are interested.
John?! Or another Asian bullshit hoster?
You sound like one of those money hungry developers-hosters
FakaTheJusticeWarrior is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2021, 09:45   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 656
Received Thanks: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakaTheJusticeWarrior View Post
John?! Or another Asian bullshit hoster?
You sound like one of those money hungry developers-hosters
Faka made my day xdd
tidus20 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2021, 09:52   #4

 
elite*gold: 370
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 434
Received Thanks: 146
Those who falling into this like advertisements are more dumb as the post creator.
MrSenTineL is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2021, 16:05   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakaTheJusticeWarrior View Post
John?! Or another Asian bullshit hoster?
You sound like one of those money hungry developers-hosters
Well you can give my service a try then see if it's bullshit. Anyway, service is still up. You can send me a message here. I can provide server files and website for most games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSenTineL View Post
Those who falling into this like advertisements are more dumb as the post creator.
May i know what's wrong with my advertisement? I'm just stating facts. Thank you. Service is still available just hmu.
onlinegamesdev is offline  
Old 03/30/2021, 18:19   #6

 
elite*gold: 370
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 434
Received Thanks: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinegamesdev View Post
Well you can give my service a try then see if it's bullshit. Anyway, service is still up. You can send me a message here. I can provide server files and website for most games.



May i know what's wrong with my advertisement? I'm just stating facts. Thank you. Service is still available just hmu.
Why you not open your own server and making a lot of money as others.. You providing everything? Why? Who is that stupid who giving out the own resources to other for money making. You have a good concept? You got own files and tools? DIY dude and do not make bullshit topic's like this...
MrSenTineL is offline  
Old 03/30/2021, 20:15   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 24
It's okay, let John be John, I can also download 50 games from RZ and start them, is it a good business?
the guy never mentioned extra maintenance fees, extra setup fees, extra whatever he comes up to milk the money and if you leave his hosting, backups might be gone, or some other delay or ****.
Other forum already has a brain dead tutorials to start servers for people who can buy a vps for 3$, what you offer is same, but 300$?

Buddy if you have a bunch of idiots who are buying your services, get me into the team, I will sell antihack
FakaTheJusticeWarrior is offline  
Old 03/30/2021, 21:22   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSenTineL View Post
Why you not open your own server and making a lot of money as others.. You providing everything? Why? Who is that stupid who giving out the own resources to other for money making. You have a good concept? You got own files and tools? DIY dude and do not make bullshit topic's like this...
Fyi i just don't do cabal stuffs, i don't know why you are so trigerred on my post, is offerring service here a bullshit topic already? Why don't you mind your own business?

Service still available, if you already have a team, i'm more than willing to join. Just shoot me a pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSenTineL View Post
Why you not open your own server and making a lot of money as others.. You providing everything? Why? Who is that stupid who giving out the own resources to other for money making. You have a good concept? You got own files and tools? DIY dude and do not make bullshit topic's like this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakaTheJusticeWarrior View Post
It's okay, let John be John, I can also download 50 games from RZ and start them, is it a good business?
the guy never mentioned extra maintenance fees, extra setup fees, extra whatever he comes up to milk the money and if you leave his hosting, backups might be gone, or some other delay or shit.
Other forum already has a brain dead tutorials to start servers for people who can buy a vps for 3$, what you offer is same, but 300$?

Buddy if you have a bunch of idiots who are buying your services, get me into the team, I will sell antihack
I don't think i want to team up with you. The way you criticize others without solid proof is already a redflag that it is not good doing business with you.

Have a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSenTineL View Post
Why you not open your own server and making a lot of money as others.. You providing everything? Why? Who is that stupid who giving out the own resources to other for money making. You have a good concept? You got own files and tools? DIY dude and do not make bullshit topic's like this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakaTheJusticeWarrior View Post
It's okay, let John be John, I can also download 50 games from RZ and start them, is it a good business?
the guy never mentioned extra maintenance fees, extra setup fees, extra whatever he comes up to milk the money and if you leave his hosting, backups might be gone, or some other delay or shit.
Other forum already has a brain dead tutorials to start servers for people who can buy a vps for 3$, what you offer is same, but 300$?

Buddy if you have a bunch of idiots who are buying your services, get me into the team, I will sell antihack
I don't think i want to team up with you. The way you criticize others without solid proof is already a redflag that it is not good doing business with you.

Have a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSenTineL View Post
Why you not open your own server and making a lot of money as others.. You providing everything? Why? Who is that stupid who giving out the own resources to other for money making. You have a good concept? You got own files and tools? DIY dude and do not make bullshit topic's like this...
And also please correct your grammar first before you criticize other post. Don't act as you are inferior to others. The reason why most cabal private server are trash is because of that logic " open server and make lots of money". There are many reasons why people do things so please don't act like you know everything.
onlinegamesdev is offline  
Old 03/31/2021, 06:00   #9

 
elite*gold: 370
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 434
Received Thanks: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinegamesdev View Post
Fyi i just don't do cabal stuffs, i don't know why you are so trigerred on my post, is offerring service here a bullshit topic already? Why don't you mind your own business?
...
And also please correct your grammar first before you criticize other post. Don't act as you are inferior to others. The reason why most cabal private server are trash is because of that logic " open server and make lots of money". There are many reasons why people do things so please don't act like you know everything.
You can't bring up 1 good argument to your "service" and trying to joking on my grammar? You just registered here for bounty hunting. With a fake username! You don't know the real reason why they are trash... If you would be able to do it correctly than you don't post this bullshit post.

The another problem IF EVEN would be true, and you got a GOOD FILES, GOOD RESOURCES like web and launcher, who the **** will host it without incidents. 3/4 server dev's can't touch the SQL Server as it required and the system security part is still require someone.

Server opening not just a playground, if you are handling by that than you will fail, doesn't matter how your idea good, or how much you spent on server files. It's a system, if you don't have a minimal knownledge to keep up than you are lost.
MrSenTineL is offline  
Old 03/31/2021, 07:32   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSenTineL View Post
You can't bring up 1 good argument to your "service" and trying to joking on my grammar? You just registered here for bounty hunting. With a fake username! You don't know the real reason why they are trash... If you would be able to do it correctly than you don't post this bullshit post.

The another problem IF EVEN would be true, and you got a GOOD FILES, GOOD RESOURCES like web and launcher, who the **** will host it without incidents. 3/4 server dev's can't touch the SQL Server as it required and the system security part is still require someone.

Server opening not just a playground, if you are handling by that than you will fail, doesn't matter how your idea good, or how much you spent on server files. It's a system, if you don't have a minimal knownledge to keep up than you are lost.
Who are you to tell If usernames are fake? If I registered here using cabal-red-dev then maybe you have the right to say my username is fake. As I said, don't act as if you know everything and don't think as if all persons has the same knowledge. Just mind your own business.

Thank you!
onlinegamesdev is offline  
Old 03/31/2021, 08:37   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 656
Received Thanks: 295
It is because cabal had, has and will have many thievs. Maybe you are one of them, maybe you are not. The problem is no one will trust you. People stoped trusting each other in this game. Community is small. Everyone knows here everyone. If you are just out of game some new person, that makes you even more untrustfull person. You cant blame anyone for this. This is just reality of this game. Untill you are someone known, and known in good way, you wont get a partner. Anyway good luck
tidus20 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/31/2021, 22:49   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
It is because cabal had, has and will have many thievs. Maybe you are one of them, maybe you are not. The problem is no one will trust you. People stoped trusting each other in this game. Community is small. Everyone knows here everyone. If you are just out of game some new person, that makes you even more untrustfull person. You cant blame anyone for this. This is just reality of this game. Untill you are someone known, and known in good way, you wont get a partner. Anyway good luck
I understand your point. By the way service is still up. Dedicated server, server files and website ready. Just need a partner for mshield and advertising stuffs. Shoot me a pm if you are interested.
onlinegamesdev is offline  
Old 04/15/2021, 22:19   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Service is still up. Just hmu.
onlinegamesdev is offline  
Old 04/16/2021, 00:12   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinegamesdev View Post
Service is still up. Just hmu.
You won't give up, will you?
FakaTheJusticeWarrior is offline  
Old 04/16/2021, 00:16   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 272
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinegamesdev View Post
Service is still up. Just hmu.
Give to this man a medal for not giving up ))
diablo01 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
cabal, mu online, ran online


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal Extension, iCabal, Cabal Code Zero, Black Cabal, Golden Cabal
06/14/2019 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies
If you need hack on this server message me on Discord Username: Speed#9478



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.