Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Any new server coming out soon ?

Discussion on Any new server coming out soon ? within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Reply
 
Old 11/15/2020, 18:54   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
I can only say on Christmas one server mid rate will open from EU, but cant spoiler more since its my friend's server. It wont be classic server though but with totally diffrent things and somerhing new on privs. Ofc there is a chance ppl won't love it but we will see. Plus big minus i am gm so ppl will cry a lot xd. But you will have to check at 20 december +- extremetop100 cause we wont advertise it on beautiful epvp forum
Can u atleast Post a link here, so we can see Server will get up soon?
alexfamily is offline  
Old 11/16/2020, 22:53   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 656
Received Thanks: 295
Ok
tidus20 is offline  
Old 11/17/2020, 14:21   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 0



New Server Ethereal Cabal will start tomorrow.
alexfamily is offline  
Old 11/22/2020, 12:52   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
I can only say on Christmas one server mid rate will open from EU, but cant spoiler more since its my friend's server. It wont be classic server though but with totally diffrent things and somerhing new on privs. Ofc there is a chance ppl won't love it but we will see. Plus big minus i am gm so ppl will cry a lot xd. But you will have to check at 20 december +- extremetop100 cause we wont advertise it on beautiful epvp forum
ill wait for it. thanks
mhitsy04 is offline  
Old 11/27/2020, 04:21   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 41
Got info about an EP24 Cabal Sever being worked on. Hopefully releasing more soon keep your eyes out.
Sinvil is offline  
Old 11/27/2020, 08:45   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinvil View Post
Got info about an EP24 Cabal Sever being worked on. Hopefully releasing more soon keep your eyes out.
EP28 coming out soon too. Get ready for new era of p.servers.
FakaTheJusticeWarrior is offline  
Old 11/27/2020, 13:51   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,061
Received Thanks: 151
source?
.Cloud is offline  
Old 11/27/2020, 14:19   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakaTheJusticeWarrior View Post
EP28 coming out soon too. Get ready for new era of p.servers.
What's your source on this information? EP28 is still in development in Korea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinvil View Post
Got info about an EP24 Cabal Sever being worked on. Hopefully releasing more soon keep your eyes out.
https://i.imgur.com/qWjpK7U.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tMh8t2t.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gLNJsoS.jpg
Sparkjoy.Grunty is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2020, 15:01   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 24
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkjoy.Grunty View Post
What's your source on this information? EP28 is still in development in Korea.



https://i.imgur.com/qWjpK7U.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tMh8t2t.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gLNJsoS.jpg
Based on the screenshots, it will take how long?
Another 1-2 years? Mobs, dungeons, combat, TG done?
I've already seen 2x other emulators with more content than your screenshots, and this "soon coming" was since 2015.
FakaTheJusticeWarrior is offline  
Old 11/27/2020, 15:28   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakaTheJusticeWarrior View Post
Based on the screenshots, it will take how long?
Another 1-2 years? Mobs, dungeons, combat, TG done?
I've already seen 2x other emulators with more content than your screenshots, and this "soon coming" was since 2015.
These are just screenshots to show my character in the EP24 emulator. I wasn't trying to show off all of our features. I know which emulators you're talking about, too, and the developers behind those aren't nearly skilled enough to see the project through. Our team is dedicated to the development of this emulator. We'll be posting some more information shortly.
Sparkjoy.Grunty is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2020, 16:20   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkjoy.Grunty View Post
These are just screenshots to show my character in the EP24 emulator. I wasn't trying to show off all of our features. I know which emulators you're talking about, too, and the developers behind those aren't nearly skilled enough to see the project through. Our team is dedicated to the development of this emulator. We'll be posting some more information shortly.
If this is not another "soon to be coming out emulator", like the ones I'm talking about and you probably know which ones too, with the whole "soon".that dies out earlier than any current p.server (sarcasm intended), then it's amazing, would love to see some context of the current progress and overall would be amazing to follow such project that, believing your word that it might see the light of the day.
Do drop a link or maybe update here or somewhere else, if that's possible, and it would definitely get a lot of attention, possibly spark some real competition too, but not worth going into detail here about it.
FakaTheJusticeWarrior is offline  
Old 11/27/2020, 17:55   #27

 
elite*gold: 370
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 434
Received Thanks: 146
q

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakaTheJusticeWarrior View Post
If this is not another "soon to be coming out emulator", like the ones I'm talking about and you probably know which ones too, with the whole "soon".that dies out earlier than any current p.server (sarcasm intended), then it's amazing, would love to see some context of the current progress and overall would be amazing to follow such project that, believing your word that it might see the light of the day.
Do drop a link or maybe update here or somewhere else, if that's possible, and it would definitely get a lot of attention, possibly spark some real competition too, but not worth going into detail here about it.
He have the necessary knownledge to start and progress it well. Worked older on cabal than almost anybody in this forum. If his plans going well and he really can start to work than im sure he can finish in about a time.

Better if you help his project and make the dreams alive. Only few people have the necessary knownledge for it and 3 of those will work on that. More than promising if i can say that.
MrSenTineL is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2020, 19:23   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSenTineL View Post
He have the necessary knownledge to start and progress it well. Worked older on cabal than almost anybody in this forum. If his plans going well and he really can start to work than im sure he can finish in about a time.

Better if you help his project and make the dreams alive. Only few people have the necessary knownledge for it and 3 of those will work on that. More than promising if i can say that.
You can't argue with the fact that emulator talk has been going on for the past 6 years or more. There were so many attempts and none of them beared any fruits, so it obviously made a lot of people sceptic, that have been aware of them.
Another thing is that it takes a lot of time, effort and there are tons of things to implement, so an EP24 with 7 functions will not replace EP8 p.servers.
So in conclusion - it is not yet finished, it is not yet tested and it is not even announced and overall - private project, but some people do spread the word from time to time, like 1 a month now, for the past year or more (recent one was the facebook video where it glitched character costume or something similar).
My stance on it is pretty simple - as a player I want to see it, want to see the project and the progress
FakaTheJusticeWarrior is offline  
Old 11/27/2020, 21:02   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakaTheJusticeWarrior View Post
You can't argue with the fact that emulator talk has been going on for the past 6 years or more. There were so many attempts and none of them beared any fruits, so it obviously made a lot of people sceptic, that have been aware of them.
Another thing is that it takes a lot of time, effort and there are tons of things to implement, so an EP24 with 7 functions will not replace EP8 p.servers.
So in conclusion - it is not yet finished, it is not yet tested and it is not even announced and overall - private project, but some people do spread the word from time to time, like 1 a month now, for the past year or more (recent one was the facebook video where it glitched character costume or something similar).
My stance on it is pretty simple - as a player I want to see it, want to see the project and the progress
I get where you are coming from. As players it really comes down to actually being able to play the server. The people behind it have some of the best experience with cabal and seem dedicated. But it will only work once players can get their hands on it.
Sinvil is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2020, 07:00   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 656
Received Thanks: 295
Emulator being finished? Plssss stop. I just cured 7 months ago from this trash game. Please dont make me get cancer again.
tidus20 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Announcement]New Game Interface Coming Out Soon
11/09/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 47 Replies
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/016/e/4/sha iya___interface_design_by_dnsnh_by_mrdnsnh-d5ro8c7 .png Hello everyone, I had some inr problems and complications but yeah after a long time I'm back here to show You my new project on which I'm working at the moment and it's a new full game interface for ppl which are being sick of colorful shits! My idea is to make it clean and clear as possible! ofc I'm making everything from 0 even small buttons so it might take a while when I'll make...
[News] Jax's case it's coming along pretty well and should be out soon
01/02/2012 - League of Legends - 13 Replies
Hows the Jax rework coming on Feral? FeralPony - Associate Game Designer I really dislike the term rework personally because it means so many things to different people, and usually this is interpreted as "massive buff" which is not often the case, so people are often let down when we released the changed champion. In Jax's case it's coming along pretty well and should be out soon. Overall I think his power level will stay pretty close to the same as before since there is a lot of value...
new server is coming out soon !! read this
01/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 33 Replies
heey im furax my new server is coming out soon !! server runs on patch 5069 real TQ LordsOfCo youtube link: YouTube - LordsOfCo staff team: me (furax) gm+pm florin hoster junior Coder (master15) on epvp



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.