Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Interest in mShield bypass

Discussion on Interest in mShield bypass within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

View Poll Results: How much are you willing to pay for a mShiled bypass?
I do not want a bypass! 8 9.76%
I want a free bypass only! 52 63.41%
I can offer max 10$. 16 19.51%
I can offer max 25$. 2 2.44%
I can offer max 50$. 2 2.44%
I can offer max 75$. 6 7.32%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08/25/2017, 22:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
What is point of using cheats even you bypass mshield, if all needed for owner data are in mshield console, so he will ban you manually later anyway xd. I am not sure if it is worth wasting time for trying xd
Old 08/25/2017, 22:43   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
What is point of using cheats even you bypass mshield, if all needed for owner data are in mshield console, so he will ban you manually later anyway xd. I am not sure if it is worth wasting time for trying xd
Soon cabal detect me because I had an error
but now undetectable no error!
I agree with you!All can play correctly if want
and the point !is don't pay for a cheat!
Old 08/26/2017, 11:27   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe02009 View Post
LOL you dont need to bypass mshield to use cheat so stop say ""pay for a bypass?""
if you have brain you can change site some info to transfer free item all P.Server
I don't see how this thread concerns you in any way. Go get some fresh air instead, perhaps?

I never stated anything about cheats. I submitted a poll in order to know how much people would value "turning off" mShield from their gameclients.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/26/2017, 21:31   #19

elite*gold: 66
"Soon cabal detect me because I had an error"
This is definitely the best thing I've heard in epvp from the moment I've became a member in here.

Not understanding how it works and blabbering bullshit, I bet you are one of these yehovah witnesses online.

Anyway, even though cheating is possible, the moment you touch cabalmain - any owner of the server with the panel see what you mixed it with, when and where that program or any other thing is located, apart of some other bits.

P.S. are you by any chance chrischrox sister or a girlfriend? That would explain a lot.
Old 08/27/2017, 00:30   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sensei View Post
"Soon cabal detect me because I had an error"
This is definitely the best thing I've heard in epvp from the moment I've became a member in here.

Not understanding how it works and blabbering bullshit, I bet you are one of these yehovah witnesses online.

Anyway, even though cheating is possible, the moment you touch cabalmain - any owner of the server with the panel see what you mixed it with, when and where that program or any other thing is located, apart of some other bits.

P.S. are you by any chance chrischrox sister or a girlfriend? That would explain a lot.
F.... your MShield
I can make your mshield bypass in 3 seconds
But I do not want you or someone else to pay for the security of the mshield elsewhere!
I can redirect all mshield to my ip and bypass all do not be stupid and shut up!
Do not try to see why I'm capable f.. noob!
I love you but shut up! :* and i am girl not boy !
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2017, 15:59   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe02009 View Post
Do not try to see why I'm capable f.. noob!
By meaning of this you called yourself f.. noob xd Don't be so hard on yourself xd

we don't want to see why you are "f.. noob!" xd