Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STORM CABAL

Discussion on STORM CABAL within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 08/16/2016, 16:32   #46

elite*gold: 0
Dunno what's the problem is with starting with lvl 100, the most of us played already tons of p-server. I already played 20+ and I see there no fun to exp from lvl 1 to lvl 100 that I would miss that part if it got skipped but it seems you guys find all days a thing to cry about..
Old 08/16/2016, 16:41   #47

in most things i never agree with chris (ppl knows why), but this time, i agree with him. I dont see that thing a problem. The thing if i get this lvl on start, or after 30 minutes
Old 08/16/2016, 17:14   #48

Mostly we got different opinions or points and sometimes it seems we play two different games but it's also nice if we got in some rare points the same opinion xD
Old 08/16/2016, 17:54   #49

Yeah, tbh if you would ask me about cabal official, i haven't been playing there since hohoho ep2? But i am one of oldest priv server players So maybe that is why sometimes my opinions are diffrent, because i have no experience in official, and don't know what players experienced in current episodes. I was always interested in only priv servers, because the times, when i could freely play game 5+ hours per day finished many years ago xd

btw: topic server question: Dex, i hope you are not gonna bring new episode buffs here, or at least not with same rates as on offi xd
Old 08/16/2016, 18:11   #50

elite*gold: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
Yeah, tbh if you would ask me about cabal official, i haven't been playing there since hohoho ep2? But i am one of oldest priv server players So maybe that is why sometimes my opinions are diffrent, because i have no experience in official, and don't know what players experienced in current episodes. I was always interested in only priv servers, because the times, when i could freely play game 5+ hours per day finished many years ago xd

btw: topic server question: Dex, i hope you are not gonna bring new episode buffs here, or at least not with same rates as on offi xd
No.. there is lot of balance i need to do but can do that when it's alive.. I have lost lot of knownledge about a server and i work from a "gift" files. Already fixed some bugs but i think so lot others will appear.. Since i dont need to do anything with web, forum, and anticheat so i can focus the game part.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2016, 19:53   #51

@ But you also need to accept, that the most player wanna play a server which is near like official but the benefits from a privat server and not that kind of pay to win... there is also included new maps/new dungs/minesta belts/siena braclets/Orhphidia amulet/tempus ring/new buffs/new ep16 skills/rebalance/new pvp arena/gvg arena and so on. We need to go with the time and feel a new play experience, not staying on ep8 and be bored after few weeks coz there are no new features added.
Old 08/16/2016, 20:55   #52

if there are no ep 10+ content ,the server will be bored as ****
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2016, 22:27   #53

Server will never be fully balanced if u add any newer thing on EP 8 coz newer files were never ment to be on our EP 8 and no source code = fail updates most of time since u cannot adjust them on how u want them to be. And yea from players perspective its so easy to ask to add new things even they never realize how painfull it can be from owner/dev side.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2016, 22:57   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragooon View Post
Server will never be fully balanced if u add any newer thing on EP 8 coz newer files were never ment to be on our EP 8 and no source code = fail updates most of time since u cannot adjust them on how u want them to be. And yea from players perspective its so easy to ask to add new things even they never realize how painfull it can be from owner/dev side.
yeah coz ep8 is fully balance? fs(tank) makes more dmg than wiz(glasscannon) ? while fa(healer) makes the hughest dmg output with bm3 in combination with op buff aos 90% dmg and 24% rate? and to do a server near to try on official is way better than let it on ep8 and no one plays it or not ? simply facts... every buff can be edit and closer to official same as new maps/dungs can be added... also ep16 skills can be added which are also not released on cabal eu... so i dont get you point and if its to painfull for a owner to add new things, its was wrong decision to open a server.
Old 08/16/2016, 23:05   #55

It cannot be edited in way as official did on EP 10 + if u didnt forgot they added new contents + few other things which is calculating read dmg output of each class. And each episode official cabal made they never balanced classes they just nerf some classes while boosting others from update to update so based on "episode" some classes will rule while others wont and so on. Even he try his best and he make something he is happy with i am sure that there will be always people who will flame and say "why its not like this and why its not like that". So he will prolly make things he think that will work and no matter on what and how much people suggest owners to add things they will never be able to do it fully coz thats how it is. If you don't believe try it on your own otherwise you will never know about what i am speaking and i know that each owner who got own server will understand what i am talking about.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2016, 23:16   #56

cannot be edit like on official? whats that complicated to remove on aos 24% rate like on official? whats that complicated to add 30% crit dmg on ****** reduce -%def on ****** and increase attack from ****** to 460 attack? edit cats recovery auto regen to 300(ep16) or change duration/cooldown how it is on offi?
are does not changes which are editable? so it can be added coz they got a other form of amp added?(penetration) or a other form of attack rate? (accuracy) or coz they added block? and increased attack/def from stats getting? which you can also handle if you would increase slightly the upgrade def/attack(if its needed) and test it out? or add resist amp/dmg if the dmg seems on player vs player to high ? better try something out and make people happy, than do nothing and not 1 single player join your server..
Old 08/16/2016, 23:25   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscrox View Post
cannot be edit like on official? whats that complicated to remove on aos 24% rate like on official? whats that complicated to add 30% crit dmg on ****** reduce -%def on ****** and increase attack from ****** to 460 attack? edit cats recovery auto regen to 300(ep16)
are does not changes which are editable? so it can be added coz they got a other form of amp added?(penetration) or a other form of attack rate? (accuracy) or coz they added block? and increased attack/def from stats getting? which you can also handle if you would increase slightly the upgrade def/attack(if its needed) and test it out? or add resist amp/dmg if the dmg seems on player vs player to high ? better try something out and make people happy, than do nothing and not 1 single player join your server..
You made point "better make something to make people happy" since you think that way go ahead. Leave games for month, two or three. Explore evpp/RZ and make own svr. Make offline/online server test things out and once you make all you think it can be made public files and someone will open server you made. But i doubt you would do such a thing coz it will always be easier for you to tell other people on what to do, what they made wrong or what they should make rather then doing it on your own. Not even one owner started with any knowledge at all, everyone did learn step by step and you can do it too so rather then saying something is possible go ahead do it and prove to us that it can be made as you are talking now.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2016, 23:55   #58

No on forces you to open a server, it was you guys own decision! And I think everyone wants a good working server if you start such a project so stop complain here like child just if I tell here some facts and the truth. Just coz your pay to win server concept crashed into the wall after few weeks you don't need to rage mode now on every thread and talk some **** about open your own server and you will see it.. It was you guys decision deal with it.
Old 08/17/2016, 00:07   #59

Lol i am not the one who is angry or anything you are the one who cant look from right perspective and yea you will always find reasons on where you say "no one forces you to open server" because you are too lazy to do something on your own and people like you will most likely never do anything on their own and no worries i know what u did to few other owners you was just looking for their wrong steps so you can publish everything live to crash them coz people like you feed when they flame/crash others work. Have fun and Dexter sry for offtopic i wont reply anymore. Good luck with server and avoid guys such as chriscrox or dont even talk to him because if u ever say him anything which can be abused he will abuse for sure as he did abuse already (didnt abused anything to me since i never told him anything but few other owners did trust him and they failed hard)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2016, 07:25   #60

im the lazy one? its more that you are to lazy dude. I go work for my money and dont start a cabal privat server as my own business like you it did... wonder oh wonder few weeks later server is down? Thinking a cabal offi pay to win 2.0 privat server would work again(after you already earned a lot of money from Oblivion) i abused something? telling some guys the truth about some corrupt plans isnt really a abuse. i abused nothing from you server coz you never told me anything? as you know i was 2 mins on your server saw your op donater sets and deinstall your server. I crashed server? Sensation cabal got crashed by hacker/ alz bug abuser, awakened cabal got crashed by hacker/alz bug abuser( they was mad that other droped more amp scrolls, called it unfair and was frustrated xD) so maybe you can explain me where i was the one who crashed something? next time check your *information* first before you tell here so great storys.
BTW how should you *devs* learn step by step if no one gives you suggestions/idea and told you whats wrong or not? how should you learn something if every player here run around like a sheep? like just everything and if they dont like your server anymore they leave it commentless, is it this what you guys want? than better dont start any projects.