Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Ignited

Discussion on Cabal Ignited within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 06/06/2016, 21:36   #16

elite*gold: 80
Stats itself does not match to do it this way And not all of the skills even suits the private servers, so no, we will not do it this way. We test which skill, buff, upgrade can be slightly changed to give more bonus.

@ this is an interesting idea and we will definitely try it out to see if outcome can be, but not half of it, since it would be quite unfair for the opposing nation. Firstly our goal is to make war "attractive" again so people could come to it, and then we will manage the whole w.exp outcome, since it is very valuable for honour and more.

About the drop list, well, we will include what kind of items you could expect to drop in each location, that's for sure
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2016, 21:49   #17

elite*gold: 0
so it will be again a episode 8 server, where everyone will play fa coz its the most op class on this episode.... and a fs(tanker) deals more dmg than a wiz(glasscanon) played 30+ episode 8 privat server its enough to see this unbalance ever and ever again..
Old 06/06/2016, 23:35   #18

elite*gold: 80
Forgot to mention, but we do compare and run tests on each class to make them balanced, so that there would be preferences on each of them and each of the class would have their own pros and cons

I can assure you that it will not be that FA will the tankiest, together with FS, but I also don't want to say anything too much, since we are still comparing each class, so that it could be balanced as much as possible.
Old 06/07/2016, 07:16   #19

chris, i havent seen server which made buffs balanced for all classes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2016, 08:17   #20

@ sounds good we will check ur server @ a 100% balance is impossible but play all times a ep8 server while fa is the most op class and fs stronger than a pure dps class isnt funny anymore...
we already has enough from this server here which are original ep8 if u dont like new changes and wanna play just ep8 why ur not on MN cabal?
to start a new server and make it near like other server before makes really not much sense
Old 06/07/2016, 08:27   #21

ehhh, here also you write about fs. About FA i agree, but FS is not stronger than pure dps class
Old 06/07/2016, 12:22   #22

Wizard is a pure dps class and fs makes min. The same dmg +more rate and more tank ability sounds not really balance so pls ...
Old 06/07/2016, 13:31   #23

I prefer add a litle buff available for all classes, and balances some classes. Make FB a litle litle bit stronger, FA snipe reduce to 40%, etc, if we had to put on force this buffs
Old 06/07/2016, 15:48   #24

Why again self made buffs ? Delete / remove some skills/effects or add new effects on old skills like offi it did makes it way better ...
Old 06/07/2016, 16:24   #25

elite*gold: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscrox View Post
Why again self made buffs ? Delete / remove some skills/effects or add new effects on old skills like offi it did makes it way better ...
But once again let me remind you, it's a private server.
Old 06/07/2016, 16:53   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil.Within View Post
But once again let me remind you, it's a private server.
Ye and ? It's still the most add able what on offi is.. And would make more sense than such self made skill how they are on sensation cabal or tatarus cabal and so on

Ye I know u as fa player don't wanna lose ur op status and ur not fair enough that other class would do dmg like a fa did
Old 06/07/2016, 17:11   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabalIgnited View Post

||

Cabal Ignited is a free project based on the Cabal Online MMORPG Game.
Our goal is to build a balanced, interesting, stable Medium Rates Episode 8 Private Server with up-to-date Upgrades of all Higher Episodes [9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15], which can be enjoyable by every cabal player, who will join us.
Our target is to make a medium server, were players could enjoy playing, would have a challenge and most importantly - always have something to do.
Our top priority is to improve what we have done and we are planning to do. As well as what has been already implemented. Without destroying original gameplay, we are adding customizations that will make gameplay more exciting and challenging.

Waiting for your ideas and comments...
Sounds like Cykros/Kraken/--eRRoR--
Looks like OGN will be closed and this server is the throw-plan
Old 06/07/2016, 17:39   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetroPH View Post
Sounds like Cykros/Kraken/--eRRoR--
Looks like OGN will be closed and this server is the throw-plan
its not
Old 06/07/2016, 18:21   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscrox View Post
Ye and ? It's still the most add able what on offi is.. And would make more sense than such self made skill how they are on sensation cabal or tatarus cabal and so on

Ye I know u as fa player don't wanna lose ur op status and ur not fair enough that other class would do dmg like a fa did
could you just stop cry and let the developer do their job ?
if you dont like it you dont have to play it or play FA if you think that they are soooooo op :'C
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/08/2016, 08:57   #30

Woah looks like one of best server ever! I can't wait for this

Tags
cabal ignited, cabal online, mmorpg private server, private cabal, private cabal server