Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Soon] BlackSeries Cabal EP VIII based Server

Discussion on [Soon] BlackSeries Cabal EP VIII based Server within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Soon] BlackSeries Cabal EP VIII based Server

Dear Elitepvpers,

let me introduce myself. I'm NaoKiii aka. Lars and I am one of the admins from "Black Series Cabal". Some of you may ask themself... Black Series Cabal is what? Please, read the following thread to know what and who we are.

Content

• Foreword
  • Server specs
  • Ingame information
  • Community information

Foreword
This is a new mid rate cabal online private server which is hosted on a dedicated root server. We would like to welcome you ingame for Arcana Trace, Episode 10 features, new pets and costumes. Our staff will host daily events, while we have different global events. The active and friendly staff wants to welcome you with a nice start-equipment and much more.

Server specs
The server you will be playing on is a dedicated root server with the following stats:
  • CPU: AMD Opteron 3280 8-Core
  • RAM: 4x4GB
  • Disk: 2x 2000 GB SATA
  • Unlimited traffic with a 550 Gbit/s connection

Ingame information
The Black Series Cabal server offers you a balanced gameplay with medium rates.
  • Black Series Cabal rates
  • character experience rate: 130x
  • character skill experience rate: 300x
  • character craft experience rate: 100x
  • global droprate: 2x
  • global alz drop rate: 300x
  • global alz bomb rate: 3x
  • pet experience rate: 40x
  • war experience rate: 6x
  • items per drop: 2x

When you start playing, you'll get...
  • start class rank 11
  • start levell 100
  • ready to start from quest level 110
  • Bluestin+10 start equipment

We have new items, pets and a very special "Tierra Gloriosa" shop.

You want to start crafting?
No problem, check out our very special craft material shop. Everythings is buyable for dungeon points or wexp.

You've got too much items or don't want to show off your expensive items? Enable more space for your warehouse by the premium blessing beads.

Don't mess around. Be our guest in EoD B3F with all working quests!

Some other features:
  • TCoin System
  • Event System
  • Shop System

But... these were only some of our awesome features! Come and join to check out the full gaming experience on BlackSeries Cabal

Community information

Forum
We offer you an active forum community. Feel free to discuss with other players! Of course our active and friendly staff will chat with you. With your registration on the website you can a forum + ingame account.
Website
Of course we have an own custom homepage, where all information will be posted.
Surely we are on Facebook and Twitter, so you are able to check out your favourite cabal server on your own social media!
Teamspeak 3
Do you want to talk to the staff or other players? You can do so on our own Teamspeak 3 server. Feel free to join us here and have a nice conversation with us!

We are opening the doors to BlackSeries Cabal beta on the 11.07.2014.
Save the date, because every beta player will be rewarded after the beta!

Hope to see you soon on BlackSeries Cabal,

NaoKiii

Find us on:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Web:
Forum:
E-Mail:
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/01/2014, 19:07   #2

Why i need to check these "awesome features" at your server?...
I can check it at every server... maybe you didnt noticed but your server is same as the other servers (not every server like cabal.ws).
And the rates are very low... 2x drop rate with 2 drop? L.O.L
Better to go to the offical server than this cuz EU wont close after 2month... cuz this will.
BTW GL with your server.
Old 07/01/2014, 19:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyZOO View Post
Why i need to check these "awesome features" at your server?...
I can check it at every server... maybe you didnt noticed but your server is same as the other servers (not every server like cabal.ws).
And the rates are very low... 2x drop rate with 2 drop? L.O.L
Better to go to the offical server than this cuz EU wont close after 2month... cuz this will.
BTW GL with your server.
first, ty for your reply.

The rates are still changeable, we are still in developent.
Second, we still havent released our "awesome features" here in this thread.
And we wont close in 2 months.

greets
Old 07/01/2014, 20:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .NaoKiii. View Post
first, ty for your reply.

The rates are still changeable, we are still in developent.
Second, we still havent released our "awesome features" here in this thread.
And we wont close in 2 months.

greets
will see, your welcome
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2014, 20:27   #5

These rates are a bit low but dedicated players can manage. If didn't notice high rate servers are dying there's no point. Only med rate servers like Sky Cabal are doing great. Not looking bad but u can increase the rates a lil bit more in my opinion. But thanks anyway i'll b e waiting for the launch. Totally gonna try it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2014, 17:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjujin32 View Post
These rates are a bit low but dedicated players can manage. If didn't notice high rate servers are dying there's no point. Only med rate servers like Sky Cabal are doing great. Not looking bad but u can increase the rates a lil bit more in my opinion. But thanks anyway i'll b e waiting for the launch. Totally gonna try it out.
Yes youre right!
We will check in our beta phase, if we should increase them

UPDATE:

- Our launcher passed the ALPHA

Stay tuned !
Old 07/03/2014, 19:23   #7

awesome! i think that this server would not only last for two months but i think its going to be a long term server based on how you guys are preparing for it. have faith and goodluck!! i cant wait to try it out
Old 07/04/2014, 00:02   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebmevon View Post
awesome! i think that this server would not only last for two months but i think its going to be a long term server based on how you guys are preparing for it. have faith and goodluck!! i cant wait to try it out
Thank you mate!
Yes, this isnt just a fun project. We want to plan a server who runs for years. We are a team of people who understand their work. And we would be proud if people like you could support us to improve the server!

greets
Old 07/04/2014, 03:46   #9

We have to farm bm3 or can we buy it lvl1 ofc ?
Old 07/04/2014, 10:04   #10

Make it auto class rank 20 at start and free bm3 lvl1. Thats all.
Old 07/04/2014, 10:19   #11

i suggest making the rate 300-500 drops x2 is good and make sure to put death knight/durahan somewhere on maps coz ppl HATE those quest so much ... as do i lol
don't make the drops like fallen make it like NORMAL server (but boost good drops a little) where you have to work for your gear party with friends to finish dungeons so that way friendship matters ^^
there are way 2 many servers with "unique" drops where you gear up in week and in a month you have nothing to do ... also if you don't make it like fallen drops,will make people craft ... last decent server i played was unlimited cabal ep3 ^^ GL
Old 07/04/2014, 10:52   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by .NaoKiii. View Post
Thank you mate!
Yes, this isnt just a fun project. We want to plan a server who runs for years. We are a team of people who understand their work. And we would be proud if people like you could support us to improve the server!

greets
i just hope that many people would play your server so it wont be boring
Old 07/04/2014, 11:55   #13

quest monster for cr spawn on normal maps, bm3 wont be buyable, atleast not lvl 1 ... i am still thinking about other stages
And ofc the drops are not like you are full eq if you play 1 month solo, teamplay is a important thing in our server.
Old 07/06/2014, 15:43   #14

Update:

Website

- BBCode on News panel fixed
- Backlinks added
- Voting system is now being developed

Launcher

- Unpack process is now displayed

Server

- Events
- Drops/Shops

greets
Old 07/07/2014, 12:10   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by iosk0 View Post
i suggest making the rate 300-500 drops x2 is good and make sure to put death knight/durahan somewhere on maps coz ppl HATE those quest so much ... as do i lol
don't make the drops like fallen make it like NORMAL server (but boost good drops a little) where you have to work for your gear party with friends to finish dungeons so that way friendship matters ^^
there are way 2 many servers with "unique" drops where you gear up in week and in a month you have nothing to do ... also if you don't make it like fallen drops,will make people craft ... last decent server i played was unlimited cabal ep3 ^^ GL
So sad that the only private server with good unique drop i saw was Arena Knights Cabal and Moon Night Cabal... The rest is offline or never had good unique drop system. I don't know where are all of the "way 2 many". All the content you suggest here fit perfect to official server, i don't really know why you are looking for priv. On official you have to work hard, even after years you wil lhave probably many things to do, donators are not so painful as on priv servers etc. Private server is just a private server, where is the sense to make it EU style ? Only to get faster exp or something ? If you wanna know i would say that official style servers, with NO uniqe drop are too many... Just my opinion. They are closing very fast like Chronicle Cabal. The only server which can make fun and survive is server with all good things from official server and edited stuff, which do not destroy the gameplay.
Closed Thread

Tags
blackseries, cabal, mid, online, rate