Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]Cabal Episode 3 Files

Discussion on [REQUEST]Cabal Episode 3 Files within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]Cabal Episode 3 Files

hello.. where to download files cabal episode 3.. please help me... thanks
Old 09/18/2009, 13:40   #2

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
There are no episode 3 files.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Cabal PH Installer or Files!
05/26/2010 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hello. Can you give me an installer in Cabal PH? Not the 1 GB ones. Or the main folder with the important files that has short memory. Please ?? Really need it. Thanks.
Cabal episode 3 private server
02/20/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 26 Replies
post the cabal episode 3, 1. cabal.fatelands.com XP: x750 drop x5 you can reborn 5 times 2. unlimitedcabal.com XP: x1000 drop x5 you can reborn 5 times
[Request] episode 1 ini files
01/26/2010 - Archlord - 17 Replies
hi i would thank to the one that can upload the ini folder from episode 1 client (codemasters) i cant find the client so and i want to compare episode 1 ini files with the p server ones
Cabal episode 3 preview
12/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 11 Replies
It seems a Koreean Dev server is making atm some tests with some upgrades for cabal online..here are some of them(google translate-"cabal episode 3" in koreean-then google it): 1. Battle Mode 3 (Takes up 25000 SP-full 5 segments of SP) 2. New Skill Ranks 3. New Attacks during Trans 4. Bladers and FBs will be equal (Supposedly). 5. Mana Freeze is now dodgable. 6. Shadowshield was untouched as of now ("-_-). 7. Procyon and Capella suits can now be worn outside of war. 8. New sets of...