Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Fully Newbie Tutorial + Files to create a P. Server!

Discussion on [Request]Fully Newbie Tutorial + Files to create a P. Server! within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Fully Newbie Tutorial + Files to create a P. Server!

Topic says it all! I got a team with 7 people in it. We're trying to figure out how to create a P. Server Cabal, plus can we have the files and please... an anti - cheat bypass folder to add it too. THANKS!

I'll be here and waiting!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2014, 22:30   #2

Uh this isn't the right place the request something like this. I don't wanna post the forums link since it's not allowed.

Just google "cabal ep8 server files" - First link you should find some solid and step by step tutorials on that forum.
Old 05/17/2014, 16:02   #3

add me on skype for more information

Old 05/22/2014, 19:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post
Topic says it all! I got a team with 7 people in it. We're trying to figure out how to create a P. Server Cabal, plus can we have the files and please... an anti - cheat bypass folder to add it too. THANKS!

I'll be here and waiting!
feel free to message me when your server is gonna be open.
Old 05/22/2014, 19:11   #5

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 1,219
It should be pretty easy to google for that. There are many people who have done the same. You have to collect the puzzles around the web or if you`re lucky you'll find a whole tutorial.
Lucky means search for it and you find it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server Files and Tutorial to create your server in local
08/21/2013 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 3 Replies
Hi, In this link there are the files and the tutorials to create your private server ace online !!!!!!!!!! h t t p : / / f o r u m . r a g e z o n e .c o m / f 6 1 1 / I don't understand the tutorials if you create a private server, post a good tutorials to create a private server. Please!
[Request] How to create a private server based on Vsro files?
03/07/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello epvp community, First of all I donīt exactly know if itīs the right way to post this request here, if not i am sorry. There are many people out there creating pservers at the moment. I would really love it to create one by myself just for fun.. I would like to play with some friends on this server ( spawn uniques, test new areas, weaps and so on.) Furthermore i would really like to learn something about sql and pk2 editing.
Request| working privat server files + tutorial
03/19/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Im looking for long time for working server files. And i didnt found anything that works... So if anyone have somthing he wona share pleas share it. pleas upload client for server files heas well. _________________________________________________ ______
[REQUEST] Tool to create *.SAF files
02/26/2010 - Shaiya - 8 Replies
Hi, I need a tool to create SAF files. I have some information as to what needs to be done, but I don't know enough to do it myself. Here's some info you might find useful. SAF - Standard Archive Format SAH - it seems to be a type of ... header? ... with information about contents of SAF.
DONT CREATE A SERVER AS A FULLY GAY NOOB!or...
08/12/2008 - Quotes - 6 Replies
yehia hello Juki-CODER hey yehia i added u from forum i wanted to ask u something yehia can i ask u something>? Juki---CODER ye yehia k i made a new private server. i changed server.dat and i made a network on hamachi but i dont know how to make an account yehia do u know how? Juki---CODER which source do u use? yehia J what souce? yehia its 5.36.145.24