Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkside Cabal Private ep8 Server

Discussion on Darkside Cabal Private ep8 Server within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/18/2013, 09:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
server off? or end?
Old 12/18/2013, 10:02   #17

Admin friends to win Annonymus guild the best supported by admins Two times already only my guild go to AT Golem and admin kill boss and my guild collect drop.
Now my guild have archidiums where 2.5 times more def from mithrils will be unstopable
If you play here join Capella.. Still have 2-3 proc on 40-50 cap
And if you have lucky join to Annonymus guild for full helping from admins
Realy good think for server T-Point shop etc. drop but admins are noobsters not pay to win but adm friends to win

Have Fun
Old 12/18/2013, 12:29   #18

friends to win? Hahahaha, WAKE UP MAN ! WAKEEEE UP !!!!!

1. It is not about our guild at AT golem, Admin helped all ppl kill it, you were also with this ppl who were helped for golem, couse gm shouted for all players to go golem, it is not my guild's foult, that you didn't go, or lost loot with my 3ppl party....

2. The only help from Admin to my guild is Bless in ****** Ice - but gm shout for all players, not just for my guild. I am Annonymous GuildMaster, and don't read that guy. WE HAVE NOTHING WITH ADMINS, we just got our old friends play here, and many of them already we know from other srvs. If you want to do something, change to proc, make your own guild, invite friends, advertise server, and shout, that you you recruit active member.

3. We were thinking about nation, and we decided we will share on nations, by half in guild, so soon will be more funny at Golem, etc

4. Noobsters admin?
- almost 15+h online everyday
- Bless every 2h in ****** Ice or more often
- 3-4 days in week events
- they help all player kill saint/golem
- they check every player 50 times per day on dungeon
Old 12/19/2013, 15:29   #19

Yes only for this tidus20 this server is total ****.. If want better go someone pvp server full items giving with start only pvp nothing farm/leveling... But admin say me he kill alone i just little help... AXXAXA!!! more of you boys have lower attack/def from me where i'm not last level... Using 2 slot items without craft and not put scrolls. And yes before say have Mithril 7 amp don't ... I know only 1 gloves bl and wi ... and what? non sloted and not +15 coz defense where you will need is too many if clone of Fallen.
Maybe admin kill alone golem you only support for collecting items.
And no i'm no have problem coz not collect nothing ... I just see server where no need farm dungeons just wait admin to kill Bosses for get better stufs...
Where is the fun? All waiting admins to kill AT Golem and after this farm 6-7 ppl IC2 at party or IC1 2-3 ppl ^^ You are for scrap you can't end alone one normal dungeon only DX xexe... Or maybe just not know how to end quest in dungeons xexe.
You are noobs and noobs will stay! Ask again Admin for support you what you will writing...
Old 12/19/2013, 16:44   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by buhobeh View Post
Yes only for this tidus20 this server is total ****.. If want better go someone pvp server full items giving with start only pvp nothing farm/leveling... But admin say me he kill alone i just little help... AXXAXA!!! more of you boys have lower attack/def from me where i'm not last level... Using 2 slot items without craft and not put scrolls. And yes before say have Mithril 7 amp don't ... I know only 1 gloves bl and wi ... and what? non sloted and not +15 coz defense where you will need is too many if clone of Fallen.
And no i'm no have problem coz not collect nothing ... I just see server where no need farm dungeons just wait admin to kill Bosses for get better stufs...
Where is the fun? All waiting admins to kill AT Golem and after this farm 6-7 ppl IC2 at party or IC1 2-3 ppl ^^ You are for scrap you can't end alone one normal dungeon only DX xexe... Or maybe just not know how to end quest in dungeons xexe.
You are noobs and noobs will stay! Ask again Admin for support you what you will writing...
Wait, WAT?
Old 12/19/2013, 17:01   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by buhobeh View Post
Jezuz, I guess you are one of those kids, who didn't get drop from golem, and is not even 180lvl, couse dunno how to exp on 1500xp rate srv... Who ever are you, just stop crying and tellinf LIES to people...6-7ppl IC2 party? Are you ******* kidding me? I had never in my life go IC2 with more than 3ppl, and ic1 more than 2ppl, so just go cry... You can call me in-game "Evil" and we will do pvp, we will see who is noob....

You have 0000% knowledge about game and talk *****.... Just stfu, and go away kid
Old 12/19/2013, 18:06   #22

1 hour per day? I saw you like 3-4 hourse online per day easy, and even lent you some money xd. If you had to something to me, why were you hiding with your ingame nickname, and didn't tell us, we are noob in guild chat, mr Addicted...

Quote:
No fun if someone watch how admin help to special players(example Evil).
So it is about me? I don't know what are you talking about.... I told you, i have nothing with Admins... STOP LYING EVERYONE HERE... i didn't had any help from admin, and i wouldn't accept if they wanted help. So stop talking about this GM-FRIEND, because you have no idea what you are talking about. Brain.exe - not found

And for last:
Saying opinion about server and telling lies are 2 both Different things!... Anyway have fun, and dream on. If you are 20+ years, start behave, how it should be, not as crying baby, who had lost his toy
Old 12/20/2013, 14:56   #23

could we just go back to topic ? xD
Old 01/18/2014, 21:15   #24

back
Old 01/18/2014, 21:38   #25

I cannot register sir, I wanna test
Old 01/18/2014, 21:54   #26

pls make torrent DL link.Hope me and my friends can play here...
Old 01/19/2014, 05:37   #27

patch plsss...i cant register....
Old 01/19/2014, 08:48   #28

i don't know why, but at me, register works fine oO

Quote:
pls make torrent DL link.Hope me and my friends can play here...
resiter, log in, and download from google drive link, google has good speeed, so you will download it fast
Old 01/19/2014, 09:38   #29

no starter pack?class rank honor rank?

edit:when i click the patch mirror,its only goes to the website lol...
Old 01/19/2014, 10:41   #30

Because we dont have patch. Class rank 0, Honnor 0, Lvl 0
Closed Thread