Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] BEASTCabal EP8 - Ascension

Discussion on [Release] BEASTCabal EP8 - Ascension within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 09/14/2016, 15:52   #976

elite*gold: 101
still online and working. Must be something wrong on your side.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2016, 14:50   #977

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy2 View Post
still online and working. Must be something wrong on your side.
Hey sir I'm currently playing on PVP server of BeastCabal i can see theres not much people around in PVP but i would really like to know about where I could find some items like do you have a drop table of dungeons and map, or just tell me where i could farm set and weapon since i really like the layout of the PVP server. I'm playing on PVP server NOT the reborn server.I'm using the beginner set. Thank you in advance
Old 09/24/2016, 18:46   #978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotdogers View Post
Hey sir I'm currently playing on PVP server of BeastCabal i can see theres not much people around in PVP but i would really like to know about where I could find some items like do you have a drop table of dungeons and map, or just tell me where i could farm set and weapon since i really like the layout of the PVP server. I'm playing on PVP server NOT the reborn server.I'm using the beginner set. Thank you in advance
you already noticed urself that there are 0 players ol on pvp server and u still wanna farm there? nice nice
Old 09/25/2016, 00:01   #979

yea man i dont mind
Old 10/27/2020, 11:52   #980

Server online?