Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HellCabal Ep8 3rd Awakening

Discussion on HellCabal Ep8 3rd Awakening within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 03/07/2013, 22:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma014 View Post
Well server is running fine i guess. Just some suggestions:
1. Since there is no ETA when the beta will end, pls change the item drop, even for the beta. Its a pain to have only one item drop per mob.
2. I see youre selling a lot of items for real cash. I just hope you will hold back on end game items, or better: dont add any gear to the shop at all. Dont make this a pay2win server like all the others out there.
3. Add more channels.
4.1 Fix the skill exp rate, this is in no way 250x. I played on a lower skill exp server and getting SP here is WAY more difficult.
4.2 The exp rate seems to be off too, leveling is really slow for 250x. Its more like 30x.
5. Maybe Ill think of more later.
Rates are 3 times lower in BETA. The stability test seems to be okay. What really worries us, it's the XP platform, x86 and x64 doesen't support our client. Of course these will be fixed, and official release, without any doubt will be monday night. The client will auto-update.
Old 03/08/2013, 00:36   #17

I just want to add that the torrent didnt work for me either, but I didnt test to pause and upasue it. The direct link worked, javascript needs to be enabled (I usse noscript and the whole site will be empty). There was no password on the file, but I used 7z instead of the autoextract feature.

Edit:

Website bug:
After voting i get the message that the cash has been added to my account etc. If I then click on the tab "change account password" the vorting sites are displayed.

Website suggestion:
Since there is already a timer on when you can vote again, maybe also remove the "Vote Now" link until the timer has finished. Just a small detail in my opinion that would fit nice.

Edit2:
I tried registering @ your forum, but I just dont get any activation email. I tried gmx.de and yahoo.de. nick: momo

Edit3:
I will try d/ling from ge.tt again. Right now the speed is around 100kb/s, last time it was around 1mb/s, seems it varies with the time of the day. I would suggest using the new MEGA. It kinda sucks, that you have to use chrome or install a FF plugin and it also sucks that it downloads the file first into a temp directory and then copies it to where you want to save it, but at least the speed is really nice.

Edit4:
Aaaand the download failed @ 35mb. I guess their servers are kind of broken right now.
Old 03/08/2013, 00:58   #18

about the direct link, for me with firefox it just stops at 13% while with a download manager it says that the server requires a username and password to continue the download (always at 13%) ( and wtf? never saw this error before)
about the torrent, you guys won't do anything with 1 seed that is avalaiable 2 minutes a day. I'm still at 0.00% after 2 days.

I just can't imagine how this guys will set up a nice server if they can't even ensure some decent client download. meh i give up.
Old 03/08/2013, 15:56   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma014 View Post
I just want to add that the torrent didnt work for me either, but I didnt test to pause and upasue it. The direct link worked, javascript needs to be enabled (I usse noscript and the whole site will be empty). There was no password on the file, but I used 7z instead of the autoextract feature.

Edit:

Website bug:
After voting i get the message that the cash has been added to my account etc. If I then click on the tab "change account password" the vorting sites are displayed.

Website suggestion:
Since there is already a timer on when you can vote again, maybe also remove the "Vote Now" link until the timer has finished. Just a small detail in my opinion that would fit nice.

Edit2:
I tried registering @ your forum, but I just dont get any activation email. I tried gmx.de and yahoo.de. nick: momo

Edit3:
I will try d/ling from ge.tt again. Right now the speed is around 100kb/s, last time it was around 1mb/s, seems it varies with the time of the day. I would suggest using the new MEGA. It kinda sucks, that you have to use chrome or install a FF plugin and it also sucks that it downloads the file first into a temp directory and then copies it to where you want to save it, but at least the speed is really nice.

Edit4:
Aaaand the download failed @ 35mb. I guess their servers are kind of broken right now.
Thanks for your post. All the accounts are activated now, so you can log in normally.

Here's a link to download our client at MEGA:

Enjoy !

Remember that our client doesn't support Windows XP yet, but we are trying to fix that.
Old 03/13/2013, 20:56   #20

Okay, server online, BETA CLOSED. Some info has been changed. Check the first post.
Old 03/13/2013, 21:42   #21

We hope you will enjoy our server!

Don't forget to take part in our Facebook event - visit our forum for more info
Old 03/18/2013, 15:55   #22

i have problem with start game. I'm download full Client, use Launcher>Update and when i try start game i have that error, how to fix it?

Old 03/18/2013, 19:14   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryt3k89 View Post
i have problem with start game. I'm download full Client, use Launcher>Update and when i try start game i have that error, how to fix it?

For anyone with similar error, please download and replace whole 'portuguese' folder in \Data\language\ .

By the way, our client fully supports Windows XP now, so enjoy !!!
Old 04/02/2013, 20:57   #24

With the latest update we have got the newest Arcane Trace map and enabled the TG, which runs every 4 hours for everyone with level 52 or above.
Also, we have doubled the DP reward for high level dungeons, changed some DP values, added 3 new Premium types to give you additional benefits, and many many more! You can find all the info on our forum.
We have also big plans for the future updates, which are coming soon !
Also note that our WEXP, Pet EXP and AXP rates are changed now.
Old 04/06/2013, 09:25   #25

We had another update, which brought a unique WEB ACHIEVEMENTS SYSTEM that allows you to get items,CC,honor or new skills by simply making dungeons!
You can read more on our forum!
Old 04/16/2013, 22:01   #26

We've added a beginner set and 100 stat points for every new character! More updates coming soon!
Old 04/27/2013, 13:28   #27

Top 3 Weekly voters system is now enabled! Every week, top 3 voters will get rewarded with CC!
Old 04/29/2013, 06:01   #28

elite*gold: 10
Download on MEGA has been removed :/
Old 04/29/2013, 18:02   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcENek0 View Post
Download on MEGA has been removed :/
The client is now reuploaded. Check our download page for new links, Have fun
Old 05/01/2013, 11:06   #30

Not worth to play this server. He made the drop rate like official cabal ) Sux srsly....better join any other pserver instead of this. Thanks.

Tags
cabal, hell, hellcabal