Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Fixes & Solutions

Discussion on [Release]Fixes & Solutions within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Fixes & Solutions

If possible, please use rapidshare.com.
Thank You.

.DDS Files:

.MCL files

Patch For English Client (doesn't work in THAI servers, only CH)

English patch :

Reset patch (So that new accounts can see agreement) :

Quests for Mapcodes

Fort Ruina: Officer Morison (Port Lux) The Restricted of Fort Ruina
Undead Ground: Markus Guard (Desert Scream) Frozen Tower of Undead Ground
Forgotten Ruins: Eilen Grocer (Desert Scream) Will remains as a Fosil
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2009, 14:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
*Sticked since the other one was old and not updated , update the list when something new appears

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ask for solutions
07/25/2010 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
I'm confused search for addresses for the server where the edit and life Can you all explain to me as where do to penetrate to serve Indonesia I pake cheats engine 5.6
[Release] My CoEmu v2 Fixes and Features
11/28/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
K im gonna release some of my work to "those" ppl out that cant do it them selves. Skills: Not sure if i should because I recoded the Attack system completely ------------------------------------------------- ------ Items: Life Fruits
I know the cause but anyone got solutions?
06/20/2008 - Rohan - 2 Replies
K sorry if this is a really dumb question. But here it is: I know that that some of the causes for Rohanbot not working is 1. im not using the updated version 2. firewall now i was using the updated version, i got dat from botsmall and bot369. But about the firewall problem, i turned off my firewall and i really doubt dat my Norton 2003 (which doesn even hav a firewall) would block Rohanbot. But when i start game with the bot. The game doesnt start at all and after a while, it gives me...
Proxy and SV solutions
12/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
For the V3nOm proxy users, the multiclient of *M* released in proxy will still work if u can remove the check for the ndlsound file when the client being used for 5006 other then that everything works still.Alternatively, just patch 5005 and use that client and that will bypass the auto patch and still get you inside the server. people seeking venom proxy still... just patch up to the latest version of venomproxy u got (should be 5004build 1) and log in like u have been. Theres a reason why the...
dont think there are solutions :(
04/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
well people ill tell you my story. i was playing like always with my lvl 90 archer in ac and i met this rb lvl 69 tro named jeric. well we made friends exchanged yahoo id's etc. when i was about to log out he asked me if i could help him lvl his lvl 109 archer and i said yes. knowing hes an 8 years old brazilian i changed password and then noob as i presumed forgot his email and couldnt change pass. now that archer mine. PROBLEM: that brazilian guy had an warehouse password :( and who knows...