------------- [GLOBAL UNBANN]------------
- If you ever got pernament ban, now you have a chance again to play in the server. Every char who got ban in pest, now unlocked.
------------- [GLOBAL UNBANN]------------
- If you ever got pernament ban, now you have a chance again to play in the server. Every char who got ban in pest, now unlocked.
afraid of losing players ???..thats why you unlocked them lol....
Please hellp me with fallen cabal. I don't know how tu contact with fallen cabal server admin's. I have problem, i turn off my antivirus then starting laucher. With x-trap i dont have problems, but cabal just turn on, 1-5 seconds loading and turns off... Please help me. I try to reinstal client, updating... I overwrite my windows, now i using Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. Please, anyone help me Sorry for bad english ;]
Please hellp me with fallen cabal. I don't know how tu contact with fallen cabal server admin's. I have problem, i turn off my antivirus then starting laucher. With x-trap i dont have problems, but cabal just turn on, 1-5 seconds loading and turns off... Please help me. I try to reinstal client, updating... I overwrite my windows, now i using Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. Please, anyone help me Sorry for bad english ;]
try to erase your host file ... o might be able to launch game...
- XxHeraxX - Server is now finally Closed ? TG crashed all got DC , Website dont works again anymore , even on Facebook nothing appeared when you click , on Fallen Cabal on search, Server finally Dead? pls contact me fast
- XxHeraxX - Server is now finally Closed ? TG crashed all got DC , Website dont works again anymore , even on Facebook nothing appeared when you click , on Fallen Cabal on search, Server finally Dead? pls contact me fast
Some weird things happend in the past, Fallen Cabal is now tryin to get back to his old form, currently server is offline to prevent damage taken to the Database
Read first page
"We're currently tryin to reborn Fallen Cabal with a fresh new start, if u donated in last some weeks with Paypal than do a chargeback!"
Some weird things happend in the past, Fallen Cabal is now tryin to get back to his old form, currently server is offline to prevent damage taken to the Database
Read first page
"We're currently tryin to reborn Fallen Cabal with a fresh new start, if u donated in last some weeks with Paypal than do a chargeback!"
how to stay in contact to know any news? can anyone make new Page in Facebook? and how long does it will take?